If Axl doesn't mention album or sing a new song live when tour starts

Kaneda

Go away

Now we've got that out of the way...

Another accurate post but was expecting a more meatier sandwich for this week's instalment.:drevil:

Anyhow the latest *rumour* from HTGTH is that there will be silence once again this week, but there will be a press release announcing the album next Monday the day before the tour begins.:)

whats the latest rumour?

I'm gonna wait till next Monday and if there is nothing by 10:00 p.m. Europe time + no new songs on Tuesday we are f[censored]ed and have Jay-Z's album to look forward to in our Christmas stocking instead.:)

Jay-Z hasn't been good since like 2001, why would he be good now?

Anyway, look how close Axl is compared to what he's been in recent years. If it doesn't come out this November, it will at least be out by like, at latest next March. We supposedly have the final tracklist(Although it isn't confirmed) and we knew what songs he's playing live. The CD is 90% of the way done, all we need is promotion and a finalized tracklist. It will be out soon enough.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Still, whats the rumour?

It came from "grog son" or something on HTGTH that rumblings from *someone* connected to the Guns camp (*sigh* - yes it's one of those) says that a press release announcing the album not more tour dates will be announced on Monday followed by album promotion from Axl for once at the upcoming concerts.:)

Anyhow this is Kaneda's thread so let's not hijack it LOL.

And thomase you need to stop bothering BBF and start reading the forums more.:fuckyou:

hey asshole you need to stop beleaveing every fucking rumour and i have not bother ron you dumbass

He never said he believed the rumour for fuck sakes. Do you people even fucking read around here? Good fucking cripes. Just keep shooting the messengers because they aren't Ron eh Thomase? If this rumour turns out to have any truth at all, you better pucker up to kiss Red's ass.

The only explanation I can think of is that Axl will promote this album during the tour and let that news spread virally. So when the tour kicks off, if there is no discussion of the album and no new songs added to the setlist, prepare for a real backlash from fans.

how would he spread the news virally? do you mean in a sort of HIV or FLU formula

if you mean verbally' i doubt it, if there was anything to promote' they would've done it by now

but thats my opinion' if you dont agree with it, thats another matter

Invest in a dictionary Lawrence.

if it don't come out this year i will give up

Im in the same boat.

i think most people gave up when buckethead walked out

i'd still like an answer to how axl will spread the news VIRALLY,

No, I jumped for fucking joy when the freak show walked out the door.

Again, invest in a dictionary. Kaneda was using the term 'virally' figuratively. Do you understand figuratively?

invest in a life :fuckyou:

I really don´t think anyonw will give up. You may feel like you will but if you´re hanging on a GN´R forum then this band means alot to you and you will still be mega curious when the album does come out. We will all be dissapointed if Axl doesn´t release it this year but who are we kidding? Even if he doesn´t we will all line up again when he finally does.

Anyhow the latest *rumour* from HTGTH is that there will be silence once again this week, but there will be a press release announcing the album next Monday the day before the tour begins.:)

you r full of shit

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol: And this is coming from a guy who pms Ron 71x /day and thinks he has somekind of connections :D

Well CD will either come this year or it wont, simple as that..

Edited by .Seal

I really don´t think anyonw will give up. You may feel like you will but if you´re hanging on a GN´R forum then this band means alot to you and you will still be mega curious when the album does come out. We will all be dissapointed if Axl doesn´t release it this year but who are we kidding? Even if he doesn´t we will all line up again when he finally does.

well said.

well said.

yea, i might drift away a bit from the whole CD if it isnt released this year but i will always be curious.

Go out and get some air, no fucker is forcing you not to have a life and wait for CD, even though you seem to have an obsession with living your life through pathetic posts that have been done to death on this forum.

I have no problem with descussion that promotes thought and comment but all you do now is show you have no life and that you are obsessed with trying to seem important.

The album will not be out this year in my opinion and thats cool because i have a life.

Too many people here are living their life through this album instead of enjoying life and taking what comes when it comes :rolleyes:

I'm starting to get scared that CD won't be out this year :confused:

I believe it wil, but I have my doubts... it's in the second half of October now, he doesn't have long...

But I suppose if it's all been planned for November announcements then we won't know about it now will we? I suppose, it's going to come out when it's going to so there's no point stressing, crying or mentally imploding :huh:

Nice post.

I think that first concert will be the tell all.

He has to make the announcement. Will he play more new songs? If yes you can bet your ass it'll be out this year.

I can't imagine a CHINESE DEMOCRACY TOUR without new songs.

Now if they play the same tracklist and there is no mention than we are in big trouble................

If that happens chances are very slim but I'll keep the faith.

Nice post.

I think that first concert will be the tell all.

He has to make the announcement. Will he play more new songs? If yes you can bet your ass it'll be out this year.

I can't imagine a CHINESE DEMOCRACY TOUR without new songs.

Now if they play the same tracklist and there is no mention than we are in big trouble................

If that happens chances are very slim but I'll keep the faith.

the last CD tour they had new songs blues maddy etc in 2002

I don't even care about new songs being played because they were played back in 2002, but if there is no mention of the album by Axl at the shows which goes fer beyond "There was legal troubles, it will be out in 2007." or "We are 99% done." then I quit.

Axl better give a DAMN good reason as to why ChiDem doesn't come out THIS YEAR, and new songs shouldn't be the reason to keep us around. He said it would come repeatedly, now I believe him until otherwise told but I am very skeptical. And if this album if not released this year, then he lied. Plain and simple....

He should show us anough respect to MAKE SURE he holds his word which is the strongest statement he has ever made about this album..."It will be out this year." (something along those lines at the VMA interview).....and all the shit about how Axl doesn't owe us anything, he does. Some of his fans have waited since 2002 for this album. I have waited since January of 2005 and I am getting tired. Imagine how the people from 1999 must feel. I don't even know how they are still sticking around.

If Axl doesn't owe it to them, then Axl owes it to the people who were at the shows in 2002 and the people who have it in their sigs the dates and places of 3 shows in 2006. He owes it to the people who know every word of "the Blues". And if it doesn't get released this year and he doesn't have an amazing excuse for it, then he gave us die-hard fans, but mostly the people that have been here since 2002, the biggest let-down and lie in Guns n' Roses history. And for that I give up on his EVEN IF the album comes out in 2007. Because while we have all the love in the world, he doens't respect us one bit. His current state with his current band would go into the same class as every other artist out there. I would still love the old Guns though. Always.

That's my thoughts on the matter...sorry guys.

Edited by GOLDEN

you r full of shit

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol: And this is coming from a guy who pms Ron 71x /day and thinks he has somekind of connections :D

Well CD will either come this year or it wont, simple as that..

it 21 not 71 get it right