IRON MAIDEN OMGSH!!

A Cheap Hangover

get ready to hear every song from a matter of life and death and 5 or so old classics

Considering the new album is UTTERLY amazing, I'm happy with the setlist. The older songs they play are all my favourites anyway.

I'm seeing them in December. I'm pumped. This will rival my GN'R experience I feel. I love Maiden.

Considering the new album is UTTERLY amazing, I'm happy with the setlist. The older songs they play are all my favourites anyway.

I also enjoy the new album but just informing incase like lots of people from reading reviews show up to the concert and haven't heard the new album at all and those people are very disapointed. Maiden's got balls thats for sure for playing the whole album but so far the fan reaction hasn't been very good. Bruce even ripped up a play the classics sign from a fan

I saw 'em last night in Toronto. I was at the barrier, right in front of Bruce's monitor. Best concert of my life. MUCH better than when I saw them last year at shitfest (aka Ozzfest) Except for the fact that when I went to the merch booth there was no guys tees and I got dehydrated singing and holding my spot etc. But I touched Dave Murray's headstock! rock3

Edited by Powerage5

Question for people who saw the show in Toronto...did they have metal detectors at the entrances?

Like the ones at airports...where you have to put all metal objects in a basket and then walk though the detector?

planning on bringing your ak47? :P

:P

I'm more concerned about it for the...ahem...people who document the proceedings for posterity's sake.

The reason I ask is,they were in place at the ACC last night.

Maiden were amazing last night. I have seen them countless times since Chicagofest back in 82. They sounded better than ever and I was glad they played the new album in it's entirety. Maybe the best Maiden show I have ever seen. Wish they played the whole DOD album last year----Eddie was the coolest I have ever seen him as he made two appearances----usually he looks stupid but this time he was scarry !!!!!