We Gotta Stick Together!!

Till' I die

Dudes, whats with all the arguing?

how can anyone dump on Slash??? even though he aint in the band anymore...he was wasnt he?

you dont badmouth a friend just cause he left the room do you? if you do then your a pretty shitty friend, and in this case a shitty fan.

i miss Slash too, but i like the new band too. They rock and they sound really good.

i guess what im trying to say is everybody arguing about whos better...doesnt matter, Old band or new...Its still GUNS N' ROSES isnt it?

were all guns n' roses fans here! we shouldnt argue against eachother we should just be happy there still round.

as pointless as most people are gunna say htis thread is...I agree with you.

Everyone always thinks you have to pick a side it seems. Axl or Slash. It's pretty ridiculous.

Either way, I've seen them both live from the front row in less than a month's time and they are both absolutley amazing. I support whatever any of the gunners are doing. I go see VR even though I don't like Weiland and I even saw Adler's Appetite too. All past and present members are amazing..Oh and I'm seeing Buckethead in a couple weeks!

thank god someone agrees with me. i kind of had a feeling people would find it pointless but i just wanted to know why people would wanna fight against their own.

im a guns n' roses fan...so are you. We are Friends now.

we're supposed to be dumping on matchbox 20 and Creed fans.

(I like those bands, i just chose them cause when people see appetite in my collection, then those bands....ooo its like world war 3)

Yeah good point mate. Shouldn't really slag off anyone in this band or anyone who was in it. I think that once the album is out and the "new" guys have shown their talents, people might show a little more respect.

Maybe I'm too optimistic!

LP

Edited by Longpig

Yeah good point mate. Shouldn't really slag off anyone in this band or anyone who is in it. I think that once the album is out and the "new" guys have shown their talents, people might show a little more respect.

LP

but at the moment people slag off the new guys coz they dont have any new studio material to go by

Yeah good point mate. Shouldn't really slag off anyone in this band or anyone who was in it. I think that once the album is out and the "new" guys have shown their talents, people might show a little more respect.

LP

but at the moment people slag off the new guys coz they dont have any new studio material to go by

Yeah that's what I said.... :drevil:

Dudes, whats with all the arguing?

how can anyone dump on Slash??? even though he aint in the band anymore...he was wasnt he?

you dont badmouth a friend just cause he left the room do you? if you do then your a pretty shitty friend, and in this case a shitty fan.

i miss Slash too, but i like the new band too. They rock and they sound really good.

i guess what im trying to say is everybody arguing about whos better...doesnt matter, Old band or new...Its still GUNS N' ROSES isnt it?

were all guns n' roses fans here! we shouldnt argue against eachother we should just be happy there still round.

Agreed!

Great point! Can't we all just get along? *group hug*

It gets a little old after a while with the same threads, and you think to yourself after a 1/2 hour of reading...."I can never get that time back and I know nothing more than i did 1/2 hour ago"

I really don't know how you can compare them yet...we don't have a full album yet...we have only heard demo's.

And really, why can't we compare them....why can't we like them both...I like both Van Halens (well, not the Garry Cherone years), I like both AC/CD's....why can't we just like both era's?

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I totally agree with you. I loved GNR back in the old days. They were, and still are, my favorite band. I love all the old guys. They wrote some of my favorite songs. I also like the new lineup. They are a group of very talented musicians, and I hope that one day they will be rewarded for all the years that they had to put up with Axl. I'm not bashing Axl here, but it must be frustrating to have your work sidelined for the better part of a decade. I like VR. Live they are a great band, but most agree that Contraband was less than stellar. I hope that their next effort lives up to the talent that comprises the group. Do I hope for a reunion one day? Of course. But for the time being I am happy with what we have. The bottom line is the music, and I think that we can all agree that is what brought us to Guns N' Roses in the first place.

well alot of people(one guy in particular :rolleyes: ) take things the wrong way

just because someone does not think everything axl does is perfect and is able to critisise a band they like others assume they are bashing the band or are lesser fans

Great job at keeping the morale up people! :shades:

...apart from the usual turds being dumped

I agree...it's all good,and Slash's car commercial is kinda cool too!

look at Slash's hands next time. man they are some gnarley dried up potato skin fingers. must be from holding lit cigarettes that last 30 years of his life.