We Gotta Stick Together!!

Till' I die

In majority theres 2 kinda people here.

People who like and respect both new and old, and like this (06') line upp better.

But still love and lissen to the classics lineupp songs.

and theres the ones who hate the new lineupp and consantly lissen to the old..... and keep whining about salsh isnt in the band anymore.

you forgot the shit disturbers who secretly like all of it but like to play badass on forums ;)

People who like and respect both new and old, and like this (06') line upp better.

I'm 90% behind this. I respect both bands and i love to listen to the old and the new songs. The 06 line up still has to grow on me. That probably will change when the new album is released.

and theres the ones who hate the new lineupp and consantly lissen to the old..... and keep whining about salsh isnt in the band anymore.

you forgot the shit disturbers who secretly like all of it but like to play badass on forums ;)

You also forgot the Axlites... I guess I don't have to say anything else :confused:

Great job at keeping the morale up people! :shades:

...apart from the usual turds being dumped

I agree...it's all good,and Slash's car commercial is kinda cool too!

look at Slash's hands next time. man they are some gnarley dried up potato skin fingers. must be from holding lit cigarettes that last 30 years of his life.

Maybe Axl could recommend a good plastic surgeon.

'

or at least someone who can do hair plugs

You also forgot the Axlites... I guess I don't have to say anything else :confused:

Im a huge, huge Axl Rose fan.

But I respect slash, and i love the soloes he amde for GN'R.

the different with the slashfans is that they just cant get it int ehir stupid heads that slash is outa the band :no:

There are three kinda people - you forgot the disillusionists who think Axl can't do no wrong, 02 soundboards are better than the albums, Finck is the best player on earth and you can't make fun of Pit(t)man. Also listening to Velvet Revolver or even mentoning it/it's players (besides trashing them) and beleiving Scott is straight is forbidden.

Edited by Wando

Im a huge, huge Axl Rose fan.

But I respect slash, and i love the soloes he amde for GN'R.

the different with the slashfans is that they just cant get it int ehir stupid heads that slash is outa the band :no:

I think you're more of an Axlite! :)

yeah dude..I mean I don't understand why peopel can't love all forms of the band. It's the same with KISS fans too. Like if it's not the original 4, people think it's horrible and that is beyond false. Like have your favorites cool, but don't bash the other guys. Like yeah Slash is my favorite guitarist but fuck do I love watchign Robin Finck live as well...and yeah Steven Adler might be the original drummer but I'd have to say I like sorum's work better..I still fuckign love steven though. Like axl and slash have both publicly said that they don't have any bad blood and it's all shit stirred up by the media so why do so many of you fuckers have to hate one or the other? Why do people hate finck? because he modifies slash's solos? Good for him! I'd rather see hi mhave his own style than be a carbon copy of slash. I mean you guys will call this a cover band and then when they change things up you get mad and basically WANT it to be a cover band. It's ridiculus.

yeah dude..I mean I don't understand why peopel can't love all forms of the band. It's the same with KISS fans too. Like if it's not the original 4, people think it's horrible and that is beyond false. Like have your favorites cool, but don't bash the other guys. Like yeah Slash is my favorite guitarist but fuck do I love watchign Robin Finck live as well...and yeah Steven Adler might be the original drummer but I'd have to say I like sorum's work better..I still fuckign love steven though. Like axl and slash have both publicly said that they don't have any bad blood and it's all shit stirred up by the media so why do so many of you fuckers have to hate one or the other? Why do people hate finck? because he modifies slash's solos? Good for him! I'd rather see hi mhave his own style than be a carbon copy of slash. I mean you guys will call this a cover band and then when they change things up you get mad and basically WANT it to be a cover band. It's ridiculus.

great post man!