I.R.S Guitar pro

Perhaps Axlisold has it

He did a pretty badass recording of it on guitar and all.

Aww stop, you'll make me blush. I honestly have no idea what guitarpro is. I learned it by listening to that fuzzy leak off of Trunks show a few years back. I can try to relearn it, but I had surgery on my fingering (no jokes) hand, and can't play very well right now. So what the hell is guitar pro anyway?

Okay I kinda warmed up on guitar and did the best I could on the solo, keep in mind that my middle finger can't move and I can't bend my pointer all the way anymore. I think I did pretty damned good considering.

This vid is also for quadlaser...see....you don't have to sweep and it still sounds pretty cool.

http://download.yousendit.com/64B49C54221B1C11

Dude, i'm going to learn that tapping riff THIS SECOND! that fucking rocked, thanks man. and guitar pro is basically... fuck, just google it. then go get the torrent from isohunt if you're interested, and you WILL be.

bah, i've gotta tune 1/2 step down now, damn floyd rose... <_<

Okay I kinda warmed up on guitar and did the best I could on the solo, keep in mind that my middle finger can't move and I can't bend my pointer all the way anymore. I think I did pretty damned good considering.

This vid is also for quadlaser...see....you don't have to sweep and it still sounds pretty cool.

http://download.yousendit.com/64B49C54221B1C11

excellent stuff man rock3

Ok...I downloaded Guitar Pro. I immediately hate this program. If somebody wants me to do this son on that, an 18-pack of decent beer is 10.99US$ at my nearest store. I'll need about 6 of them until I get used to this. I'll list my paypal address shortly. And in case you're retarded and can't understand sarcasm, please understand that it will take me a while to do this whole song because I haven't had a music class for ages.

• 2 weeks later...