About the Eddie Trunk Interview

kannon21

I've been curious for some months now, of what song Axl was talking about when he told Eddie that the band had just been working on a new track that night. And that it wasn't even going to be on the first two records. I hope he didn't mean TWAT :unsure: nor CITR :( (though of course, we have no proof if it was rehearsed.) :drevil:

Remember, this rehearsals were for the Hammerstein shows. Where IRS, Better and TWAT were first played.

Kannon.

I think he ment that they where jamming to a new tune they just made just before the showes. CITR and TWAT is probably recived their track numbers in geffen allready ;)

Don't think so. Axl also said they were still figuring out what songs would be on the album.

Kannon.

I think he ment that they where jamming to a new tune they just made just before the showes. CITR and TWAT is probably recived their track numbers in geffen allready ;)

Don't think so. Axl also said they were still figuring out what songs would be on the album.

Kannon.

That was May..! It's October now afaik..

Kannon.

That was May..! It's October now afaik..

Yes. I'm sure they have everything set up now. But back then, they rehearsed a song that is not going to be on the first two albums. I'm just curious what song it was. :monkey: Especially if it's one of the leaks.

Kannon.

Imagine, all our questions will be put to rest after this CD is out........within 3 months!!!

It's hard to believe. What on earth are we going to talk about then? :o

Actually within 2 months! Tomorrow :wub: ..........and I guess we'd talk about the NEXT album :xmasssanta: ...or videos for the songs...

And sort of answering my own question, out of the new songs played at the Hammerstein, it seems like IRS would be the one left out the CD. :drevil: ....

Kannon.

whats gonna be the name of the next record...????????

i know, just wondering.....

russian democracy maybe?

maybe Axl is trying to bring democracy to all communist countries!!! :ph34r:

North Korean Democracy?

Chinese Democracy is actually gonna be Chinese Democracy 1, then, Chinese Democracy II, then, Chinese Democracy III, then, we get new titles

just kidding, by the way, I don't think there are any names for the albums after CD yet