Maybe they postponed the first two shows because.....

jonah

They wanted a little more time to rehearse the new songs on CD so they don't screw them up while playing them live.

I really doubt they will play more then one or two new songs on this tour, if they play any at all. But it was a thought

The first two shows were probably post poned because it was easier to fit them in the middle for traveling purposes

But that would mean that Axl would have to let the rest of his musicians hear the new songs, right? Has he changed his stance on trusting the band with the songs? I know Bumblefoot wasn't allowed to hear many of them and couldn't even keep a CD of his own to rehearse from.

The band has written the songs so I guess they HAVE HEARD THEM also they have to record them so how does your thick head find a way to post something like that..? :monkey:

But that would mean that Axl would have to let the rest of his musicians hear the new songs, right? Has he changed his stance on trusting the band with the songs? I know Bumblefoot wasn't allowed to hear many of them and couldn't even keep a CD of his own to rehearse from.

That's alll rumor. Maybe from BBF himself... but he also said not to believe anyone. I suggest you take his advice.

Maybe they changed the dates to coincide with the beginning of promotion for the album. The problem with changing dates is that it isn't going to help ticket sales. People considering going to see GN'R might be put off by the thought that more dates may be switched around.