Exclusive: More Juicy “Chinese Democracy” Tidbits

King Dick

It is in the RS issue with the Congress cartoons on the front.

Thanks! Would you happen to know what the date is on that one? (The one that I have is dated October 19th & has Fergie on the cover)

How often does RS come out? Every 2 weeks?

It is in the RS issue with the Congress cartoons on the front.

Thanks! Would you happen to know what the date is on that one? (The one that I have is dated October 19th & has Fergie on the cover)

How often does RS come out? Every 2 weeks?

Nevermind I found it. It's the: November 2, 2006- Issue No. 1012

https://m1.buysub.com/webapp/wcs/stores/ser...1&langId=-1

Okay I picked up this issue of Rolling Stone and the article is in it but from what I can see it doesn't say anything more than the internet:

http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/inde...ocracy-tidbits/

Even though the online article says that there is more info in the magazine...

Rolling Stone needs an ASS Kicking!!!

:fuckyou:

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do people here think that we need to hype this album more around here???? :rolleyes:

How the hell do ya hype something without knowing when it will appear? This album may appear next week, or 3 years from now, or never, and only Axl can change that. No amount of hype can help with this muti-million dollar mess of a record.

Do people here think that we need to hype this album more around here???? :rolleyes:

How the hell do ya hype something without knowing when it will appear? This album may appear next week, or 3 years from now, or never, and only Axl can change that. No amount of hype can help with this muti-million dollar mess of a record.

Quick awnser. Look around the board. IT'S HYPED! People are going nuts over this. And it's becouse it is said to be so great etc etc etc.

And after reading your sig I can see where you stand. And I really hope your other nine posts are as good as this one was.

Welcome to the fucking jungle. Your gonna die.

*knock knock*

- Here's Johnny!!!!

Quick awnser. Look around the board. IT'S HYPED! People are going nuts over this.

And this is the entire problem with many of you.

Outisde GNR message boards, no one cares. And why should they? What reason have they been given to?

Quick awnser. Look around the board. IT'S HYPED! People are going nuts over this. And it's becouse it is said to be so great etc etc etc.

Yeah, but the hype is only on this board, outside of here, and a handful of people who bought tickets for the shows, no one cares. People think the whole Chinese democracy thing is ja joke and ust a way for Axl to keep his name out there. The music industry hasn't hyped this album record company hasn't, they cant hype something that isn't there.

On the Rolling Stone note - There's an interview the singer from the Killers on the most recent Magazine ( Borat on cover ) and he talks about hanging out with Axl Rose - Basically says something along the lines of Axl saying he was trying to get his head around the fact that the cabs in Britain were Black or something - then calls him a strange, but very cool guy