King Dick

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh:

http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/inde...ocracy-tidbits/

Deleting it from the messageboards is pointless now. :unsure:

When Bach says its awsome it dosent mean it is.

He talk about axl like hes some god.

Lets keep it cool.

Iam a little dissapointed about that the leaks will be on CD.

They not strong enough?Or what do u say moreblack?

Good Lord man, they are friends. If Bach says it's awesome, that doesn't mean it's true obviously. We all have different tastes, but it doesn't mean it's a complete lie because he likes hanging around Axl.

“I don’t know that we will announce a release date,” he says. “You just might walk into your record shop one Tuesday and find it there.”

what kind of bullshit is that?!?.. :drevil:

jepp, is that so hard to understand.

It was in the air all the time.Its not Britnay Spears we talking about.

Its god

Mercuriadis declined to confirm this. “I don’t know that we will announce a release date,” he says. “You just might walk into your record shop one Tuesday and find it there.”

-- Rolling Stone

lol, I did that yesterday

I love it when we get this kind of news...

Just the excitement of seeing the threads grow so quickly gets me pumped!!!

It's just amazing to think we could have it in our hands soon......... after all this time.... it really fucking happening guys!!!

That board is weird some times. Freedom of speech is definately not soemthing that is stressed there. It's not really run like a fansite board at all either. The mods take their cue from GNR management so it's run more like a message board on an official site. Posts and threads that cast GNR in a negative light are deleted. Sources of leaks are kept under wraps. There is no reason to deny this new info to the fans there, especially now that it's on the front page of RS. Even if GNR management wants it covered up, it's too late.

On topic: I really hope they do some promotion guys. This thing needs a kickass single and shit to get the ball rolling with the average music listener IMO.

So we know 8 tracks of 13

1.Chinese democracy

2.The Blues

3.Madagascar

4.Better

5.IRS

6.Catcher in the rye

7.TWAT

8.Sorry

9.TBA

10.TBA

11.TBA

12TBA

13.TBA

I don't think 'Catcher in the Rye' is supposed to be on the album. I'm not sure of course, but that's what I've read.

1.Chinese democracy

2.The Blues

3.Madagascar

4.Better

5.IRS

6.Catcher in the rye

7.TWAT

8.Sorry

9.TBA

10.TBA

11.TBA

12TBA

13.TBA

if thats the track list Iam gonna be a very dissapointed man, But what do u know

of whats going to be on CD, never been confirmed TWAT,CITR,MADDY,THE BLUES.

I exptect CD since its the title track

1.Chinese democracy

2.The Blues

3.Madagascar

4.Better

5.IRS

6.Catcher in the rye

7.TWAT

8.Sorry

9.TBA

10.TBA

11.TBA

12TBA

13.TBA

I don't think 'Catcher in the Rye' is supposed to be on the album. I'm not sure of course, but that's what I've read.

Richard has said this year that the Catcher will be on the album

1.Chinese democracy

2.The Blues

3.Madagascar

4.Better

5.IRS

6.Catcher in the rye

7.TWAT

8.Sorry

9.TBA

10.TBA

11.TBA

12TBA

13.TBA

Not sure about CITR, Axl was hesitant about that one on the radio interview. I suspect that's from a previous version of the album and won't be apeearing. This new track "Sorry" sounds intriguing. Wikipedia describes doom metal as being a little like Sabbath- is that true?

Edit: just read the post above. Yay for CITR!

Edited by Zephyrus

10/18/06, 6:19 pm EST

Exclusive: More Juicy “Chinese Democracy” Tidbits

In the new issue of Rolling Stone hitting stands this Friday, our Brian Hiatt reveals what he’s discovered about the long-awaited Guns N’ Roses album Chinese Democracy. The article begins with this elusive quote from GN’R manager Merck Mercuriadis, in which he essentially retreads stuff we already know: “The album will come out this year. There are ten Tuesdays left before January – it will come out on one of them.” But trust us, it gets better. Highlights after the jump.

Following Guns’ headlining gig in San Bernadino, California, on September 23rd, Axl threw a party at his mansion and played the full album in his poolroom for visitors, including his friend Sebastian Bach, former singer of Skid Row. “It was mind-blowing,” says Bach, who is opening for Guns n’ Roses on their upcoming North American arena tour. “It’s a very cool album – it’s badass with killer screams, killer guitar riffs, but it’s got a totally modern sound. The word for it is ‘grand.’ It’s fucking epic. He’s reinvented himself yet again.”

The album includes some tracks that have been played live or leaked onto the Internet, including the poppy “Better” and the hard-hitting “I.R.S.” “There’s this one song called ‘Sorry’ that’s almost like doom metal with Axl singing really clean over this grinding, slow beat that is fucking mean,” says Bach. “I cannot get it out of my head.”

Veteran engineer Andy Wallace, who mixed Nirvana’s Nevermind, is working on the project, according to a source close to the band. “We’re absolutely delighted with the mixes,” the source says.

On October 24th, the band will kick off its North American tour in Miami. Two dates — November 10th in New York and November 20th in Halifax, Nova Scotia — are already sold out, according to Mercuriadis. Additional U.S. dates will be added in early 2007, and the band will return to the States in the summer as well, he says.

Though a source told Rolling Stone that the album is due November 21st, Mercuriadis declined to confirm this. “I don’t know that we will announce a release date,” he says. “You just might walk into your record shop one Tuesday and find it there.”

-- Rolling Stone

jepp, is that so hard to understand.

It was in the air all the time.Its not Britnay Spears we talking about.

Its god

nothings changed..

I still barely understand what the fuck you are trying saying..whenever you happen to say it...

never-the-less...that logic is retarted..

now..

go back and listen to your Britney Spears records..

and, Im sure all will be fine..

what?

Why should i start listning to something like that?

:shocked:

1.Chinese democracy

2.The Blues

3.Madagascar

4.Better

5.IRS

6.Catcher in the rye

7.TWAT

8.Sorry

9.TBA

10.TBA

11.TBA

12TBA

13.TBA

Not sure about CITR, Axl was hesitant about that one on the radio interview. I suspect that's from a previous version of the album and won't be apeearing. This new track "Sorry" sounds intriguing. Wikipedia describes doom metal as being a little like Sabbath- is that true?

Edit: just read the post above. Yay for CITR!

Listen Black Sabbath´s black sabbath song, it´s very doom metal song and it influenced and created doom metal musical genre

i dont know about you guys, but HTGTH isnt that bad, and when mygnrforum went down thanks to the leaks a lot of you fellas went there ... so some of you are just a bunch of DOUBLE TALKIN JIVE's

One of the other mods on HTGTH just reposted it....and had his thread deleted. :rofl-lol: