OMFG! Aerosmith/Motley Crue Coming to Calgary!

adnan

Aerosmith is a great live act these days. I can't say the same for Motley Crue, but at least you'll see some boobs flashing all over the place. :)

Motley Crue have the gimmicks down but Vince sucks live. Still better than most opening acts I reckon.

If Aerosmith go first I'll leave after a couple of songs from the Crue's set.

Aerosmith is a great live act these days. I can't say the same for Motley Crue, but at least you'll see some boobs flashing all over the place. :)

Motley Crue have the gimmicks down but Vince sucks live. Still better than most opening acts I reckon.

Vince doesnt suck live at all. When I saw them last summer they were amazing, so was Vince.

If you listen to some old school shit from Mötley or the newst stuff you'll hear that the man can sing,

and pretty good too. Vince sucked really hard around 2000-2002 but now he is back in good old shape.

So is also the rest of the fuckin' Crüe!

I would give anything to see them live once again!

Vince doesnt suck live at all. When I saw them last summer they were amazing, so was Vince.

If you listen to some old school shit from Mötley or the newst stuff you'll hear that the man can sing,

and pretty good too. Vince sucked really hard around 2000-2002 but now he is back in good old shape.

So is also the rest of the fuckin' Crüe!

I would give anything to see them live once again!

Yeah I really like Nikki, Mick, and Tommy. I like Vince too, but on the Carnival of Sins DVD, I thought his vocals were pretty weak, way too high pitched, not even like he regularly sings, but just unbearable.

After I see Aerosmith, my life will be complete.

And guess when they're coming???????????!!!!!!!!! Dec. 11th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I get to see Aerosmith and Motley Crue just 5 days after I see GN'R! FUCKING AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!

rock3rock3rock3

Saw Aerosmith last year. They're my favorite band and the show blew away all of my expectations. Steven and Joe were all over the catwalks. The whole band was on fire that night, especially Joe. He was unbelievable during Draw the Line, including the end when he beats the guitar with his shirt. Have a great time! rock3

great news adnan!!,I know what a huge fan you are!

I hope you get awesome seats!!

Unfortunately it seems like floors are seats. Gonna be hard to get them, but hopefully I can do it!

Ahhh, everybody'll just get up and stand anyway, just like RHCP.

Unfortunately it seems like floors are seats. Gonna be hard to get them, but hopefully I can do it!

are you a member of aeroforce one?...you'll get first dibs

Unfortunately... I used to be, but couldn't continue paying.

Unfortunately... I used to be, but couldn't continue paying.

oh well...keep an eye on the local radio station websites and house of blues etc. for any potential presales!