OMFG! Aerosmith/Motley Crue Coming to Calgary!

adnan

I was at the Aerosmith and Motley Crue show two weeks ago! It was my second time seeing each, and it was defintely a very good show. Something funny - the two dumbass guys behind us were too lazy to go piss in the bathroom 'cause they didn't want to miss Aerosmith, so they peed where they were. It got on our legs, and long story short we got our seats upgraded. :lol: Pretty gross, but no biggie. I enjoyed the new seats. Hope you have fun at the show!!

Make sure to let us know how it was. :)

Edited by olga

i saw aerosmith and motley on aug 19th at jones beach... it was a solid show, though not the best i've seen from aerosmith (or motely for that matter)

hopefully it was just an off night - i think tom hamilton not being there had a huge impact so i bet it was. is he back on tour yet?

it was still an amazing show anyway, though it was my 5th time seeing 'smith so my expectations were probably a bit high.

i'm fucking psyched myself, i'm seeing aerosmith at the beacon theater (only has 2800 seats) on dec. 3rd with my dad rock3

now that i'm looking at the beacon website it seems like both bands are playing - i hope to god this is true... i'll fucking die. my friend said it would be an acoustic show though... hmmm..

anyway adnan fucking enjoy it bro, seems like you've seen a hell of a lot of good shows like me this year!

After I see Aerosmith, my life will be complete.

And guess when they're coming???????????!!!!!!!!! Dec. 11th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I get to see Aerosmith and Motley Crue just 5 days after I see GN'R! FUCKING AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!

rock3rock3rock3

You go, girl! ;)

gender tag?

Shit, floors already sold out.

I coulda had row 5 but took took too long to fill in the form. Still that's just 9 rows difference, no biggie. There are about 40 something rows on the floor so row 14 really is pretty damn good.

good score!

create an account on Ticketmaster...your orders will automatically be filled!