"Tuesday" Guessing Thread

Gallagher Rose

Even if the White House held a press conference and announced that CD would be released, it's probably safe to say they got it from Rolling Stone Magazine. Please don't start any new threads with quotes from random record store personnel or radio DJs.. unless of course there's any new information.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said the announcement can be made in a TUESDAY,not the album release like it's being hyped.

the tuesday is about the announcement,not about the album release date.

But why in the hell would they set up an announcement for an album, in advance mind you, for a Tuesday. Its pointless. The album will be released on the Tuesday it was announced (I read 11/21, I don't frequent the board often so I could be wrong), the announcement has already been made...

well the 11/21 thing isn't official

I said the announcement can be made in a TUESDAY,not the album release like it's being hyped.

But why in the hell would they set up an announcement for an album, in advance mind you, for a Tuesday. Its pointless. The album will be released on the Tuesday it was announced (I read 11/21, I don't frequent the board often so I could be wrong), the announcement has already been made...

It needs to happen on NOvember 21st or I will officially be over the band. That's it!

It needs to happen on NOvember 21st or I will officially be over the band. That's it!

Really? Whys that? And goddamn its great that we can say Rolling Stone Article in here.

When are you all just gonna realise that it ain't coming out,not tommorow,not the 13th,not the 21st,not december.....Not even next year. I've Waited & watch this happened too many times. Its just one big joke on behalf of axl & the crew. While we go to shows hoping Axl will say a date,Axl and Merck are laughing at how guillible us fans are and enjoying all the money we used on purchasing tickets to see them play. It ain't rocket science! :P

When are you all just gonna realise that it ain't coming out,not tommorow,not the 13th,not the 21st,not december.....Not even next year. I've Waited & watch this happened too many times. Its just one big joke on behalf of axl & the crew. While we go to shows hoping Axl will say a date,Axl and Merck are laughing at how guillible us fans are and enjoying all the money we used on purchasing tickets to see them play. It ain't rocket science! :P

I know it's hard for people to realize there getting fucked , but common people axl needs money and this phantom album with a lame tour is all we will see I completely agree with this guy.

I'm starting to think you're right.

We'll see on the 21st. If it's not out then, forget it:

The game is over.

I know it's hard for people to realize there getting fucked , but common people axl needs money and this phantom album with a lame tour is all we will see I completely agree with this guy.

Fuck yeah dude. Hope has been this high before, and it was basically Axl just LYING about it. Isn't that fucking lame?

What you're all gonna give up on Guns N' Roses if they don't release their album on 21 November? Wow, aren't you such great fans!

Do what you like at the end of the day.. I don't think Axl will care about a few losers from this forum not giving a shit anymore... It's your loss, nobody elses!

KK

He owes us BIG-TIME!!! rock3

I pay money for all his CDs - 7X concert goer....when he promises something he should deliver.

What the fuck? He delivered what you paid for, so why does he owe you anything else? It's not like you already paid for the upcoming album, right?

He owes us BIG-TIME!!! rock3

I pay money for all his CDs - 7X concert goer....when he promises something he should deliver.

What the fuck? He delivered what you paid for, so why does he owe you anything else? It's not like you already paid for the upcoming album, right?

I earn more than $100/hr. When I take time out of my job to invest in a band that promises something back to me, I'm already paying for it. Yeah he owes me...he owes us all!

I earn more than $100/hr. When I take time out of my job to invest in a band that promises something back to me, I'm already paying for it. Yeah he owes me...he owes us all!

Eh? Does this make any sense to anyone?

What it says to me is...anyone who earns 100 bucks a frikkin hour shouldn't be worried about jack squat!

:P