"Tuesday" Guessing Thread

Gallagher Rose

I really thought there was a "chance" tomorrow could be the day. But, as each hour passes today without rumor from any record store saying "we have it" - makes me pretty skeptical. Something should happen tomorrow if this managment team for GNR is worth anything. All of this postering, the Harley ad being released and then pulled, the tour dates being postponed....it has to lead to a big announcment or surprise release. If GNR takes the stage tomorrow night without any new news, Merck is without a doubt, a moron.

My prediction - GNR's website will be updated tomorrow with a "clip" of Better - announcing it as the first single and announcing that it is being shipped to radios stations this week. Then another cryptic statement stating "only 9 Tuesdays left in 2006" - most likely pointing towards a Nov 21 drop.

Sounds reasonable.

I mean, if the record was mastered and manufactured we would have known that.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they released it tomorrow it would be the best thing they could do.

But this is GNR, so the best thing they can do will never happen.

Agreed but figners crossed anyway. It would be nice for those going to the first official CD show to hear ew material from the album.

I don't think GNR should play any more official new material until the album is released.

However, I think they need to build a set list on what we have heard so far. That means TWAT, Mad, IRS, Better, CD, The Blues should all be in there!~

yer i agree with that...they should build up the set around them songs as well as the classics, and then unleash the unheard stuff when the album has been dropped!!

rock2

well they kinda had no choice but to announce the guitar on the day of the hammersmith ;)

but they could say something :)

although the album won't be surprised released tommorrow, ireland would have gotten it last friday and the UK would have gotten it today

If it would have been tomorrow we would know. people who are guns fans and are working in music stores would have recived the magic package and would post about the fact that they got it.

So no, it won't be tomorrow. And don't expect axl to drop the bomb on the show either. It will most likley be very much like the show we saw this summer. ;)

Not true... shipments can arrive on a Tuesday during normal operating hours. It wouldn't be the first time.

If it would have been tomorrow we would know. people who are guns fans and are working in music stores would have recived the magic package and would post about the fact that they got it.

So no, it won't be tomorrow. And don't expect axl to drop the bomb on the show either. It will most likley be very much like the show we saw this summer. ;)

Not true... shipments can arrive on a Tuesday during normal operating hours. It wouldn't be the first time.

When has that happened before?

Sure hope the band play some new tracks.

Hope: Yes

Expects: No

Do you really want them to play EVERY song before the album comes??

Thats so stupid, most likely they wont play any new songs, cus of that

First off, Thanks for calling me stupid you racist F***

Secound of all I hope they play a new song becouse they have like 30 of them (axl in january this year) So It wouldn't mind me to hear checkmate or something like that.

But estranged and Yesterdays would be fine by me. You might wanna hear one in a million though :rolleyes:

i think they will bring back "rhyad and the bedrowings"

I hope they play "rhyad and lemmingwinks" :D

I cannot imagine any scenario in which the album just appears in stores on a Tuesday. Are all the employees at the plant that manufactures CD under a gag order? There has got to be at least one GN'R fan working there that would post the info on one or more forums as soon as they physically saw CD.

Sure hope the band play some new tracks.

Hope: Yes

Expects: No

Do you really want them to play EVERY song before the album comes??

Thats so stupid, most likely they wont play any new songs, cus of that

First off, Thanks for calling me stupid you racist F***

Secound of all I hope they play a new song becouse they have like 30 of them (axl in january this year) So It wouldn't mind me to hear checkmate or something like that.

But estranged and Yesterdays would be fine by me. You might wanna hear one in a million though :rolleyes:

i think they will bring back "rhyad and the bedrowings"

I hope they play "rhyad and lemmingwinks" :D

Since when is "stupid" a racist remark?

im pretty confident that tomorrow we'll have "better". Officially.

That is actually quite possible-the Harley ad with Better could air at any time-I'm betting on some time during the world series because it would be seen by the largest possible audience.

Trust me, nobody is watching the World Series. This series is a bore and nobody outside of St. Louis and Detroit give a shit . Harley would be better off airing it during Monday night football on ESPN tonight . They should have started airing it yesterday during NFL games.

You're probably right about this being a boring World Series, however I thought the MLB partnership may have been a sign that the commercial could be used during the Series. I watched both games 1 and 2 and no Harley ads. Nothing on yesterday during NFL games either. Tonight's MNF game will be a highly-watched game. Huge market in NYC playing a rival in the Cowboys. Terrell Owens, Tiki Barker, etc. The ad may run tonight. I hope so.

It's way too quiet today considering it is the eve of the US tour and all the hype that has built about learning something new by tomorrow. I really thought more rumors would have surfaced by now. I'm worried....

Since when is "stupid" a racist remark?

it wasn't the stupid part that is racist ;)

It's just that his feelings towards imigration is abit to far to the right. :drevil:

Blameing almost every crime in norway on imigrants. :no:

nah, only the crimes that are done by 'em