Where does the tour REALLY start.... REALLY?

Guest Edward Rose

Guest Edward Rose

I made a post after the Jacksonville show was re-scheduled, in which I said, "Now all they have to do is re-schedule the Nashville show, and the tour will start in my home town... and I'll have one more illusion to keep me crazy..." (or to keep some of you wondering)

Ticketmaster still has the Nashville show as "On."

The Guns n'Roses official web site has the tour starting in South Florida. Sabastian has the same list at his myspace page. And the RS article has...

* On October 24th, the band will kick off its North American tour in Miami.

Actually the exact town is called Sunrise... which is a suburb of Fort Lauderdale... sort of an "In between" town for Miami and West Palm Beach.

So where does the tour REALLY start? REALLY?

:)

ER

I made a post after the Jacksonville show was re-scheduled, in which I said, "Now all they have to do is re-schedule the Nashville show, and the tour will start in my home town... and I'll have one more illusion to keep me crazy..." (or to keep some of you wondering)

The Guns n'Roses official web site has the tour starting in South Florida. Sabastian has the same list at his myspace page. And the RS article has...

Actually the exact town is called Sunrise... which is a suburb of Fort Lauderdale... sort of an "In between" town for Miami and West Palm Beach.

ER

you answered your own question ;)

Guest Edward Rose

ER

you answered your own question ;)

Well that would be awesome, cuz my ex-grilfriend (in Florida) already talked me into going to the Sunrise show before the Nashville show dropped off the list. I wonder if I'll have a similar experience as Donington? I guess there's only one way to find out.

That arena in Sunrise kicks ass, cuz it's right accross the street froma huge mall and a Hard Rock Cafe.

ER