Madagascar

Guest Sweet Tooth

Guest banaszkiewicz

In The Song Madagascar, When All The Movie Qoutes Come Out, Are They Random Or If You Put Them Together, You Get An Actual Sentence?

In The Song Madagascar, When All The Movie Qoutes Come Out, Are They Random Or If You Put Them Together, You Get An Actual Sentence?

They're just all random man, some of them are cut up and switched around, like the one from civil war though.

A8R

Don't give Axl credit for the arrangement of the madagascar quotes, it's all pitman.

Axl sings, Pitman does the rest.

I bet he worked on that arrangement for hours apon hours, making sure it was perfect.

Naw, Pittman sits back and watches Axl and Dizzy do all the work, he just pushes buttons.

A8R

Edited by allen8r

Don't give Axl credit for the arrangement of the madagascar quotes, it's all pitman.

Axl sings, Pitman does the rest.

I bet he worked on that arrangement for hours apon hours, making sure it was perfect.

Naw, Pittman sits back and watches Axl and Dizzy do all the work, he just pushes buttons.

A8R

and swings his floppy keyboards

:rofl-lol: I just remembered, and one of the hammerstein shows, axl went up by chris and started playing with the spring-loaded keyboards

Pittman, the true mastermind behind Guns N' Roses?

yeah, just wait till chi d comes out and everyone see's his names on the writing credits to the good songs, and everyone hears killer synths n' shit. they will bow to mother goose.