I Don't Like I.R.S.

KyleMac

I agree with you.

I like the song, but it's sort of boring.

I liked the original leak I heard, where the tempo was faster.

As a faster song, I think it'd be a huge hit. But the slower version doesn't do much for me.

It's the "safest" musically of all the new leaks.

Hopefully GnR won't take the safe route.

It's a good song, but when you compare it to the classics, it definitely falls short. Still, it is better than anything I hear on the radio today...

thats true

yep, forget the classics even. 'oh my god' kicks IRS into place. i agree it's better than anything on the radio though

I.R.S. is the best new song. rock2

It's just so kick-ass and at the concert it was amazing. Most of people didn't know it and I was right in front of the stage screaming: "Gonna call the president, gonna call a private eye, gonna get the I.R.S...." rock3 . That was just amazing. And I also love the guitar work. ;)

I.R.S. is the best new song. rock2

It's just so kick-ass and at the concert it was amazing. Most of people didn't know it and I was right in front of the stage screaming: "Gonna call the president, gonna call a private eye, gonna get the I.R.S...." rock3 . That was just amazing. And I also love the guitar work. ;)

I think 'Better' is the best new song IMO. Closely followed by 'TWAT'... although 'Better' is more show-friendly and just plainly kicks ass!

I.R.S. is one kickass song. The best of the new ones and one of the band's best overall. The demo is kinda bland, I agree, but the anger and rage you get from the live versions is incredible. And now, with Axl's rasp back, he really shines. Listen to Inland Invasion.

IRS went from pretty good for me, to very good, to being one of my favorite Guns tunes ever

I think the studio version will blow the demo away

The guitars are heavy - straight-forward - and kick ass

The vocals with the guitars are like something out of Zeppelin II