Chicago live dvd?

bucketbot101

I bought that DVD some weeks ago. It is ok if you watch it on 50cm monitor, and it isn't the full concert. I bought it for 10€ at a local store here in Germany (for all of you in Germany, it was Saturn!!!)

It was a good deal, but nothing that you really must have.

I bought that DVD some weeks ago. It is ok if you watch it on 50cm monitor, and it isn't the full concert. I bought it for 10€ at a local store here in Germany (for all of you in Germany, it was Saturn!!!)

It was a good deal, but nothing that you really must have.

I've seen it in a Saturn also, there were already several threads about it on here.

Don't buy that crappy bootleg DVD, it doesn't even contain the whole concert!

I was at this show. My heart practically stopped when Coma started cause I knew it was rarely played. I have a great boot DVD of the show that I bought at a record store years ago. It was remastered from the original stolen copy (someone stole the original from the band.) The band and Axls voice sound much better than the official illusion dvds. His voice gives out a litttle at the end of Coma but it has to be such a hard song to sing towards the end----

Can you upload your bootleg? it could be a new version. Master you say????

I am a computer dummy and plan to stay one. Wouldn't even know where to start or how to upload. I can tell you this though. I have three versions of this concert. One is a VHS tape boot that I bought at a record convention more than 10 years ago. Then about 5 years ago I bought a dvd version (burned dvds) from e-bay. These were basically the same. Good quality. Then about 2 years ago I saw an official looking version at Rock Recods in Chicago that was made in Japan. Even though it was 26 bucks it looked too official (even though I knew it was not an official release) to pass up. I bought it and the colors were brighter and the sound must have been remastered because it was twice as loud and much cleaner. The next week I went back to Rock and picked up two more of the Japan releases. One was Noblesville 91 ( an amazing show with Izzy doing illusion stuff before the records even came out) and the other was the St. Louis Riot show. Both were very high quality. The DVD's are professionally made with silver backs and a simple Guns n Roses logo and the concert date----