Will You Burn Copies Of 'Chinese Democracy' For Friends?

D-GenerationX

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow - you're all a bunch of fucking douches.

Waaah - the CD isn't coming out this year so I'm downloading it! Axl's a meanie!

I want the album as bad as anyone else, but if it isn't out there year, guess what? I'll still buy it the day its out in stores. This whole "I'm taking my ball and going home" attitude some of you have is fucking ridiculous.

Get the sand out of your vaginas and buy it like the rest of us *REAL* fans will.

i feel like taking my ball and bat and smashing it over the kids head who keeps running his mouth!,

anywho, i still love this band, love the music! but sick of axls shit, sick of mercks shit, they mislead me to make money? i use them for free music!.

Hey man but they haven't misled you out of any money...they havnt even toured Australia yet.

I'll still buy it if it comes out.

It isn't the wait thats frustrating, its the games GNR likes to play with its fans thats reached the point of absurdity. The fans need to play their own game: If/When CD gets released, you download it for free. Basically take a "We'll buy it, we just dont know if "soon" is the word" approach. Have it when its released for free, and maybe buy it at a much later date.

I have a feeling GNR might not like this game as much as all the others....

HAHA great post james ;)

not many real fans left bucko!, they wanna lie to me? they wanna lie to loyal fans~!, i'll download it for free! lable me what you want, i'll help hung them by the nuts, you think i give a fuck?, i'll buy something if i like the band members!, then it's worth my money!, i like the music, i don't like the lead singer and merck at the moment!.

Edited by aussie_axl

HAHA great post james ;)

not many real fans left bucko!, they wanna lie to me? they wanna lie to loyal fans~!, i'll download it for free! lable me what you want, i'll help hung them by the nuts, you think i give a fuck?, i'll buy something if i like the band members!, then it's worth my money!, i like the music, i don't like the lead singer and merck at the moment!.

Oh please -- cry me a river, build me a bridge, and get over it.

No real fan would download music that an artist spent years creating. They just wouldn't.

As for the album delays - many of us have been visiting the GNR forums for many years, and have seen countless release dates come and go. This isn't new, so I'm not sure why you're all throwing temper tantrums this time. *shrugs*

HAHA great post james ;)

No real fan would download music that an artist spent years creating. They just wouldn't.

As for the album delays - many of us have been visiting the GNR forums for many years, and have seen countless release dates come and go. This isn't new, so I'm not sure why you're all throwing temper tantrums this time. *shrugs*

Come on Madison, we were fucked around pretty bad this time, you have said before that we never had this much confirmation from the camp...this really looked like it was it.

As much as I hate to admit it, it's perfectly understandable why people would be pissed to the point were they would download it. I always said, if it isn't out in 06, I would be a downloading mother fucker. and although I certainly will buy a real copy one day, it's either coming from a used shop, or a discount rack.

A8R

HAHA great post james ;)

you follow this guy blindy, who's the sucker? take the moral high ground, like i give a fuck? how many times do i have to say it? i'm a fan of his music, not him, so i'll take his music and not reward him, downloading it if it doesn't come out this year, i guess it's poor axl..... he's taking 15 years to make an album :laugh: , i guess we should feel for the guy and buy it, it's not my fault he's to much of a girl to bite the bullet and release it, keep digging your grave axe man!.

and madison, so what your saying is, if you keep getting fucked over, you can't get sick of it? use your intelligence>.

Edited by aussie_axl

I thought it was the best thing since Xmas when all this new downloading copyright music came in.

Finally the overpaid music industry has to work hard and try and make an honest dollar. Finally it differentiates the money whores from the true artists - the ones who are really there for the music.

But I bet Axl will try almost everything to stop people burning Chin Dem. See he used to hate people taking his picture and making money off him. This is far worse - and I will be laughing my ass off if he fails. Cause Im sorry but he deserves it. He has been overpaid and overrated for years. Time he knew what it is to be blue collar.

this still going???

what fuckin album? cd players will be out of date by the time it comes out.

:rofl-lol: Probably....

Filesharing will still be cool though so the discussion is still relevant! Hopefully when the album drops 2011 the record comapnies have dropped their guns and understood that they will never be able to stop filesharing and it is legalized!!!!!

i'd like to buy official mp3s tho. The more I think about it the more a triple album makes sense. Its so big you cant really burn it or copy it. There would be a big booklet inside. you'd want it. I can see why people burn tho cos some albums have no artwork. its almost just a cover and a cd.

tough question.. If it weren't for my friend who gave me a copy of Appetite, I wouldn't be into GnR at all..

A lot of people today discover music on the internet, and then buys the music if they really like it. If they don't, and downloaded it anyway, well they wouldn't have bought it either so..

:rolleyes:

1. Chi Dem is NEVER EVER Going to be released. EVER. It is an over-produced bomb with weak songs. :drevil: If it was great it would already be in your iPod. 13+MM, 4-5 procuders couldn't save it, enough said.

2. IF on the 1% chance that it is released 10 years from now as an afterthought. I would not copy it....

3. again, this album will NEVER be released and to hope and wait on it is getting boarderline pathetic.

4. Robin Fink is the worst guitar player I have ever heard in a touring band. This is not a flame, I am sure he is a great guy, but they need to "forget" him in his hotel room the next time they roll out to the next show. He really is horrible. Bad notes, bad tone, plays out of time with the band, poor tuning, and his solos are laughable...sorry, I know many on here like him, and it's Axls band so his vote is the only one that counts.

1. Chi Dem is NEVER EVER Going to be released. EVER. It is an over-produced bomb with weak songs. :drevil: If it was great it would already be in your iPod. 13+MM, 4-5 procuders couldn't save it, enough said.

2. IF on the 1% chance that it is released 10 years from now as an afterthought. I would not copy it....

3. again, this album will NEVER be released and to hope and wait on it is getting boarderline pathetic.

4. Robin Fink is the worst guitar player I have ever heard in a touring band. This is not a flame, I am sure he is a great guy, but they need to "forget" him in his hotel room the next time they roll out to the next show. He really is horrible. Bad notes, bad tone, plays out of time with the band, poor tuning, and his solos are laughable...sorry, I know many on here like him, and it's Axls band so his vote is the only one that counts.

then why you here?

then why you here?

I am in the "I hate GNR forum?" :drevil: