Funny Comment to Rolling Stone Article

ronaldo9

Comment of the Day: “Chinese Democracy” Has the Force of a Brutal Regime

We personally thought it would have been wise for Axl et al to at least re-title their perpetual “new record,” but pretending to release an album called Chinese Democracy for a decade or so was a good move. People are going ape-shit with anticipation. Especially Not Slash!!, who wrote in response to our details about the record:

"I am massively stoked dudes!! Thank Christ!! Axl’s rawking magnum opus is finally on its way to my ears!! My tectorial membranes can’t wait!! I’ve been blasting away “Use Your Illusion” like God’s Own Jackhammer 24/7 on my Hi-Fi all week on the fresh news!! My neighbors are gonna WIG-OUT TO THE MAX DUDES!! One of these Tuesdays . . . Soon. Um–or so they say . . ."

All irony aside, this post is freaking hysterical. And God’s Own Jackhammer is a good name for a band. Go start that shit times 1000 to the max, dude.

-- Elizabeth Goodman

Rolling Stone

Edited by ronaldo9

Comment of the Day: “Chinese Democracy” Has the Force of a Brutal Regime

We personally thought it would have been wise for Axl et al to at least re-title their perpetual “new record,” but pretending to release an album called Chinese Democracy for a decade or so was a good move. People are going ape-shit with anticipation. Especially Not Slash!!, who wrote in response to our details about the record:

"I am massively stoked dudes!! Thank Christ!! Axl’s rawking magnum opus is finally on its way to my ears!! My tectorial membranes can’t wait!! I’ve been blasting away “Use Your Illusion” like God’s Own Jackhammer 24/7 on my Hi-Fi all week on the fresh news!! My neighbors are gonna WIG-OUT TO THE MAX DUDES!! One of these Tuesdays . . . Soon. Um–or so they say . . ."

All irony aside, this post is freaking hysterical. And God’s Own Jackhammer is a good name for a band. Go start that shit times 1000 to the max, dude.

-- Elizabeth Goodman

Rolling Stone

Not sure if this should go here since it's referring to Chinese Democracy, or in the VR section because of Slash. But either way, it's interesting to hear what Slash has to say about the latest news regarding CD.

That doesn't even sound like anything Slash would ever say or write. :huh:

Are you guys joking, you realize that wasn't slash who wrote that! :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

my god, its just someone who put Not Slash!! as there name when they were posting. Slash wouldn't write shit like that, especailly not in a comment box on rollingstone.com

Its just a random comment that someone posted after the article, look at the bottom, there are a lot of them.

Just some guy trying to be funny, and he obviously did a good job, because it made comment of the day for rollingstone.com

Good to see Slash is interested in GNR still B)

Why would you think otherwise?

LOL, did he really say tectorial membranes and wig out to the max dudes in the same letter. :lol:

I highly doubt it *shhhhh* ;)

Mind you, he is going a bit thin on top :o

*dont hit me :unsure:

Yeha, he's bald and fat now...he sucks. <_<

I'm sure we'll get a real comment from him eventually about CD though, because he's such a media whore too. :unsure:

Good to see Slash is interested in GNR still B)

Why would you think otherwise?

LOL, did he really say tectorial membranes and wig out to the max dudes in the same letter. :lol:

I highly doubt it *shhhhh*

Mind you, he is going a bit thin on top :o

*dont hit me :unsure:

Yeha, he's bald and fat now...he sucks. <_<

I'm sure we'll get a real comment from him eventually about CD though, because he's such a media whore too. :unsure:

A convert :rofl-lol: