My Chemical Romance - The Black Parade

Songbird

Guest Jack_the_ripper

I've had the album for over a week. I absolutly love it, unless CD actually comes out this year, I would say this might just be the best album of the year.

I've had the album for over a week. I absolutly love it, unless CD actually comes out this year, I would say this might just be the best album of the year.

Best album so far this year? Quite possibly. I've listened to it three times and each time it gets better. The only other albums in the running IMO would be the Mars Volta-Amputechture, Thom Yorke-The Eraser and Outkast-Idlewild. Even people that don't like old MCR can probably get into this album if they give it a chance and listen with an open mind.

I agree - this is a really good album :o

Even people that don't like old MCR can probably get into this album if they give it a chance and listen with an open mind.

I thought the same.

I think people now are gonna stop calling them emo and actually listen to their music <_<

Guest Jack_the_ripper

I agree - this is a really good album :o

Even people that don't like old MCR can probably get into this album if they give it a chance and listen with an open mind.

I thought the same.

I think people now are gonna stop calling them emo and actually listen to their music <_<

I'm also a little biased when it comes to the album though, but like I said, I love it.

Guest Jack_the_ripper

I love how most of you are willing to discredit it as garbage just because its from MCR and what they have done in the past, but if it was a band that you already loved that went into this new direction you'd be hailing it as godly material, you bastards make me fucking sick.

cureme, I already have my copy of it, and personally I love the hidden track on it.

I love how most of you are willing to discredit it as garbage just because its from MCR and what they have done in the past, but if it was a band that you already loved that went into this new direction you'd be hailing it as godly material, you bastards make me fucking sick.

cureme, I already have my copy of it, and personally I love the hidden track on it.

I agree with you 100%. People are so stuck on the whole emo label that they won't even give MCR a chance, although their sound has evolved quite naturally from album to album. Some people are just incredibly close-minded. It's one thing to listen to a band with no prejudice and say they suck, but it's a totally different thing to dislike a band based solely on the fact that it has been given a particular label(especially when you consider the need to categorize music by genres is pointless except to the small-minded).).

I used to be just like them. I totally refused to listen to MCR and just went along with the crowd that bashes anything that doesn't portray the type of image they want. Then after getting several postive reviews I gave them a chance and now I'm a big fan.

Why exactly is this good? Its like a whiny self pitying balls less version of punk.

I listened to the first two songs(one called the end the other dead) and their mediocre musically and lyrically shameful. Also why the hell are all of the songs about death?

Go listen to your party 80's cock rock. You obviously don't understand concept albums.