Clutch

DopeSickGirl

Anyone heard of them? I'm a huge fan at the moment! I love their whole take on hard rock.. Exodus is a wonderful album.. And Jesus on the Dashboard is a fabulous song, as is Regulator.. I saw them live with Corrosion of Conformity in February this year.. Kick-ass show.. I love COC and Clutch.. I'm seeing Clutch again in Nov. they're supporting Motorhead.. I can't wait! What does anyone else think?

xDSGx

• 8 months later...
Yeah! Clutch is a great band! Check out Blyst Tyrant, best Clutch album imo.

Thanks for the advice.. I shall check it out! :P

So, did you like it?

Yep!! Loved it! Have since bought all their back catalogue and seen 'em live again! ^_^

Awsome! Havent got the chance to see them live yet. :(

Yeah! Clutch is a great band! Check out Blyst Tyrant, best Clutch album imo.

Thanks for the advice.. I shall check it out! :P

So, did you like it?

Yep!! Loved it! Have since bought all their back catalogue and seen 'em live again! ^_^

Awsome! Havent got the chance to see them live yet. :(

The kick some serious ass live! if you ever get the opurtunity definately see 'em!

Edited by DopeSickGirl

• 1 year later...

Bumping a thread about a year old, but this band is fucking amazing. A fusion of so many types of rock, and even metal. I can definitely understand why the bands called "Clutch", the way they shift musical influences is absolutely mind blowing.

I heard the band's song "Regulator", searched them, and have been addicted ever since. If you think an infusion of Pantera, ZZ Top, Allman Brothers (to name just a few), you should definitely check these guys out. Classic fucking rock. These guys are literally, in my opinion, the best band to release material in the last 10 years (at least).

Edited by AbominableHoman

Awesome band! Saw them at Download. Had to sacrifice seeing Coheed and Cambria, but it was well worth it rock3

if you like Coheed and Cambria, you would love my uncles band Damiera. Their on the same record company as Coheed and Cambria

http//www.fuse.tv/music/the-worm/damiera.html

Awesome band! Saw them at Download. Had to sacrifice seeing Coheed and Cambria, but it was well worth it rock3

if you like Coheed and Cambria, you would love my uncles band Damiera. Their on the same record company as Coheed and Cambria

Has anyone from here actually checked them out? They actually have a Wiki page, I'm shocked. Got pretty awesome reviews too from what's there. Maybe I'll listen to a few songs :).

Has anyone from here actually checked them out? They actually have a Wiki page, I'm shocked. Got pretty awesome reviews too from what's there. Maybe I'll listen to a few songs :).

Thanks man rock1

edit To be on topic... yesterday before i knew this topic existed i checked otu Clutch. They where pretty good. Then i came here and this topic was here.

Any songs you guys could reccomend?

Edited by GUNSNROSES513

Thanks man rock1

edit To be on topic... yesterday before i knew this topic existed i checked otu Clutch. They where pretty good. Then i came here and this topic was here.

Any songs you guys could reccomend?

Regulator, Green Bucket, The Elephant Riders, Electric Worry, A Shogun Named Marcus. Really is a band you have to check out for yourself. Most of my favorite songs I never seen mentioned when people are talking about their favorites. Seems like a lot to offer for different people.