Bumblefoot v. Buckethead

KyleMac

Dude the guy talks through a sock puppet named Herbie. His music get boring after about 3 minutes and yes I have his albums....and his inclusion into GNR totally spit in the face of what GNR fans live for. Technically he is amazing. I think he has a niche but not there. GNR is also about attitude and personality.. its two key ingredients in the chemistry of making good music. He's a fucken robot. He's good but he's a huge distraction. Rubber chickens at at GNR concert? Thats when I really started to think Axl and GnR were to far gone. Axl should have slapped the shit out of him for that stunt. Axl should have taken those nunchakus and shoved them up his sissy ass. Now that would have been GNR and it would have been Rock and Roll and above all else it woud have been entertaining.

1. youre an idiot.

2. buckethead is amazing, and i think he even looks cool.

3. his solo albums are great, he is a brilliant songwriter and guitarist. colma is one of my favourite albums ever.

4. i would like to see him with gnr. he is a good contrast. i could stare in awe at him for hours.

5. youre an idiot.

So I take it that you swallow also?

Buckethead was a scared tiny little man who made GNR look like a fools band. Chickens? How far down could GnR fall before it hit the bottom? Souless music.. psuedocomputerized music.... amazingly technical music. Send the fucker back to the coop...He was a s unreliable as Slash was when he was strung out. You could have had a midget and a transexual and a Fat bearded lady up there on stage too and my reaction would have been about the same.

pfft bucketheads hardly a tiny man. hes huge. and what the hell are you basing that hes scared on? whats he scared of? you know nothing you fuckwit. you obviously cannot see past an image to the immense talent behind it. if you want some music based on image...i dont know...do you like Fall Out Boy?

buckethead is mysterious and a brilliant musician, he is one of my favourite guitarists. many many people can see past his image that you cant, and they are better off for it. and he just happens to look cool ;)

oh yeah...and if the fat bearded lady was as great a guitarist as buckethead id like her too.

i dont know what the hell you brought up swallowing for....im just going to assume you got a load in the eye last night and are still a little pissy....good luck with that.

Edited by FunkyMonk

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic