Has TWAT been played since Hammerstein?

KyleMac

TWAT is just crap

Nah, you're wrong. :)

nah i have an opinion mate ;)

Nah that's the wrong opinion :P

If his oppinion is wrong, then why isnt Axl playing it live? Is GnR Axl not playing it because they think its too good to be played?

TWAT is just crap

Do you understand how that has no relevance whatsoever to the topic? You have just proved, once again, that you are the most unhelpful member on MyGNR.

Like I said above, and his post does have relevance because he gave a reason as to why it isnt being played. An Immature reason, but with some truth.

Its like estranged. It sounds/will sound great on record, but live it was/is crap. Hence, why they dont play it anymore. Although with estranged, they played it alot, most probably because Axls head was so far up his ass to realise that the crowd just didnt get into his "masterpiece"...

Unfortunatly, its the worst song of that Madrid concert. Axl sounds horrible. :(

You realy don`t like the Madrid preformace of TWAT :lol: ..... Every time somone brings it up, you have to mention that :lol:

But your right... Axl sounds bad on it.

It was just such a letdown. :lol:

I love the song and was pissed they didn't keep it in there. But, once I heard there was a soundboard version of one of the 2 times they did, I was pumped. Only to be horribly, horribly let down.

My comments are more of a cautionary tale for those who haven't downloaded the concert.

TWAT is just crap

Nah, you're wrong. :)

It's a great song, but you have to admit the Madrid performance was pretty dreadful and probably the reason they haven't played it since.

I think both performances were pretty dreadful, and I don't think it's a song Axl can pull off live. The phrasing is very difficult to keep up with and he runs out of breath.

I still maintain the opinion that it's the best of the leaked songs. :)

Agreed on both counts.

Soundboard TWAT? Enlighten, please! :unsure: