Mozilla Firefox problem

-Laura-

Hello hello! :heart:

I have a problem with Firefox. I open the browser and it's blank although I have google as my home page. Then I type another adress and still blank. When I click on a link it opens in Mozilla cause it's set as my default browser and guess what?... yeah, that's right, blank again! :angry: This happened to me before but I forgot how I fixed it so could anybody help me?! Pretty please! :heart:

Thanks a lot in advance. :kiss::kiss:

Check your firewall to see if its blocking the Firefox application from sending and receiving data.

If that fails, then try creating a new profile. Make sure your previous one is backed up or you will lose your Firefox settings.

Sorry I can't glide into more detail, but I gotta dash! - Max

Check your firewall to see if its blocking the Firefox application from sending and receiving data.

If that fails, then try creating a new profile. Make sure your previous one is backed up or you will lose your Firefox settings.

Sorry I can't glide into more detail, but I gotta dash! - Max

I checked my firewall and it's not blocking Firefox and about the profile, I don't know how to change it. Anyone knows and care to tell me? :unsure:

hmmm never happened to me. I guess re-install it? or maybe if you were using a proxy, the one you were using isnt working anymore...I'd try reinstalling though

I reinstalled it twice but still the same problem. :(

Thanks a lot to both of you. :heart:

Check here:

http://www.mozilla.org/support/firefox/profile

Scroll down partway to where it says "Create a new profile". It also tells you how to backup your profile too, in case the new one screws up.

Are you using the latest version of Firefox? The latest one is 1.5.0.7. This can be checked by clicking Help > About Mozilla Firefox.

Check here:

http://www.mozilla.org/support/firefox/profile

Scroll down partway to where it says "Create a new profile". It also tells you how to backup your profile too, in case the new one screws up.

Are you using the latest version of Firefox? The latest one is 1.5.0.7. This can be checked by clicking Help > About Mozilla Firefox.

I created a new profile but that didn't fix anything. I had the 1.5.0.6. version. I downloaded the new one and stil the same problem. Well thanks a lot anyway! :heart: