New Track - "Better" - Used In Harley-Davidson Ad

captaint

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sounded exaclty like the leak that I have.

A8R

I can't listen to it at this computer...but the ppl on HTGTH are saying tht the drums sound different and that the vocals are different.

People on here are saying the same thing, but I honestly can't see any difference in the vocals what-so-ever. The only difference I can spot is the backgroud noise from the sheep etc.

A8R

I haven't listened to it so I wouldn't know. I will have to garner my own opinion but I'm just passing on the news...

BTW, if this is a studio version granted by GNR for Harley to use....then HEAVY CD promotion starts now!

Thats very true. the more people post on these threads about it, the more people are saying they think it's different then they're leaks. I'm wodering if I had the studio all along...there are two different versions of better I have, but one is only 1:20.

A8R

awesome!!!!

from Htgth:

TalkingMetal.com reports that Guns N' Roses have licensed music to Harley Davidson for a TV spot entitled "Black Sheep." The standard version, which launched nationally on October 8, features the track "Paradise City" while the alternate version, launching late October, premieres the new, exclusive, unreleased Guns N' Roses track "Better" from their new album, "Chinese Democracy", which will hit stores later this year. This is the first time Guns N' Roses has agreed to license one of their top songs for a commercial. A video clip featuring the premiere of "Better" is available at Harley-Davidson.com.

- talkingmetal.com

Edited by december pain

That sounded exaclty like the leak that I have.

A8R

I can't listen to it at this computer...but the ppl on HTGTH are saying tht the drums sound different and that the vocals are different.

People on here are saying the same thing, but I honestly can't see any difference in the vocals what-so-ever. The only difference I can spot is the backgroud noise from the sheep etc.

A8R

I haven't listened to it so I wouldn't know. I will have to garner my own opinion but I'm just passing on the news...

BTW, if this is a studio version granted by GNR for Harley to use....then HEAVY CD promotion starts now!

Thats very true. the more people post on these threads about it, the more people are saying they think it's different then they're leaks. I'm wodering if I had the studio all along...there are two different versions of better I have, but one is only 1:20.

A8R

You can't hear that there is a new layer of guitar's in the backround ? deaf ?

Sorry, no. You can't use a leaked internet demo for a Harley-Davidson commercial. Some of you need to use your heads. This is a studio version, and the guitars sound so much smoother, along with the little solo at the end. Great to hear.

What is it with Harley and Guns N' Roses lately? First Paradise City, and now Better out of nowhere? I love it. And these commercials are sweet.

TalkingMetal.com reports that Guns N' Roses have licensed music to Harley Davidson for a TV spot entitled "Black Sheep." The standard version, which launched nationally on October 8, features the track "Paradise City" while the alternate version, launching late October, premieres the new, exclusive, unreleased Guns N' Roses track "Better" from their new album, "Chinese Democracy", which will hit stores later this year. This is the first time Guns N' Roses has agreed to license one of their top songs for a commercial. A video clip featuring the premiere of "Better" is available at Harley-Davidson.com.

awesome!!!!

from Htgth:

- talkingmetal.com

Thanks for answering my question :)

Ok axl's voice sounds very different then the demo. It's a lot more raspy. Also there's more guitar parts and little fills and solos towards the end that are not on the demo. I'm gonna ask my buddy that works in Best buy if he's heard anything on CD since merck did say it might just pop up on a random tuesday.

stay tuned to this blog http://strigl.wordpress.com/

and to the Talking Metal podcast for more info on the most mythical album since the Beach Boy's Smile.

It is almost here my friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bumblefoot and Q Ball will be on Talking Metal's sister podcast - "Alien Rock" episode 6 - this weekend.

http://www.alienrockpodcast.com

Captain T checking out....