Anyonce Catch The Hits Ad?

There Was A Fine

did anyone catch that just before the songs,

some advert about some countdown to some greatest music hits or something but I SWEAR TO GOD, i heard the intro to there was a time then the i would do anything for you scream, this might be like bullshit to you but i swaer thats what i heard, im gonna DVD record channel4 and upload the vid if i get the chance BUT I SWEAR TO GOD I HEARD TWAT.

Edited by There Was A Fine

did anyone catch that just before simpsons,

some advert about some countdown to some greatest music hits or something but I SWEAR TO GOD, i heard the intro to there was a time then the i would do anything for you scream, this might be like bullshit to you but i swaer thats what i heard, im gonna DVD record channel4 and upload the vid if i get the chance BUT I SWEAR TO GOD I HEARD TWAT.

:o Holy Shiza

You record that rock3rock3

did anyone catch that just before the songs,

so you managed to get this recorded ?

CJ

Just so happens this is about an hour after news of GNR being on another advert?

I don't believe it. I'll eat my words if I'm provided with proof, but until then, I'm calling BS.

Yup, I agree. Sorry for being a sceptic but it doesn't make a lot of sense to release two songs on adverts in such a short space of time ;)

Just so happens this is about an hour after news of GNR being on another advert?

I don't believe it. I'll eat my words if I'm provided with proof, but until then, I'm calling BS.

Yup, I agree. Sorry for being a sceptic but it doesn't make a lot of sense to release two songs on adverts in such a short space of time ;)

The only way i cud think that would make sense is that the Harley Davidson advert won't be shown here so maybe we get this ad instead.

But i don't think so

Upload it Upload it Upload it Upload it Upload it Upload it Upload it Upload it Upload it Upload it Upload it Upload it Upload it Upload it Upload it Upload it Upload it Upload it Upload it Upload it Upload it Upload it Upload it Upload it Upload it Upload it Upload it

Please :heart:

Upload it Upload it Upload it Upload it Upload it Upload it Upload it Upload it Upload it Upload it Upload it Upload it Upload it Upload it Upload it Upload it Upload it Upload it Upload it Upload it Upload it Upload it Upload it Upload it Upload it Upload it Upload it

Please :heart:

No one has it yet silly.

One guy thinks he saw it but thats it.