Better will be the first single.

.Seal

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thank u thank u thank u

i love it.. i love the sheep i love the bike i love the song i love me i love everyone

ah... looks like i wont stop playin it

im goin fuckin wild

THANK U ALLL,..

That fucking commercial is very creative (fucking Sheep and Bikes damn it rock3 ) ...who ever thought of it, is a freaking genius! :lol:

;)

This is what you can find by looking into the HD ad page source:

var subject = "Harley-Davidson and Guns N' Roses present a 'Better' way to live.";

var emailbody =

"Check out the latest H-D commercial, featuring the exclusive preview of the single 'Better' from the upcoming Guns N' Roses album, 'Chinese Democracy'. http://www.harley-davidson.com/blacksheep"

So I guess we can now be quite certain about the first single. ;)

well maybe, maybe not.

It says at the begining of the ad:

Watch the TV commercial featuring the new, exclusive, unreleased

Guns N'Roses song "Better" from the forthcoming album, Chinese Democracy.

Its says song, there is no mention of single.

Sure hope Better does get released as a single though ;)

Cant you fuckin read..? Look at the PAGE SOURCE that's where I took the text from..

:)

(i'm guessing) source code really dose not mean much. Who over coded the source code has probably simply used the word single as thats how they describe individual songs. On the screen that Joe public gets to read, Better is simply described as a song from an album, a forthcoming album.

When the fuck did all of this happen? Been to HTGTH and found out by accident (can't talk about this over there either....)

I was banned today for mentioning the word Harley-Davidson - that's HTDGTH Democracy for you ;)

Mention any of the following words on HTDGTH and you get banned:

Harley-Davidson

Rolling Stone Magazine

Sorry (the song)

also, mentioning the release date of 21st November also tends to bother the mods ;)

Edited by dobadog

Next days : The single better

21.11 : The CD Chinese Democracy

rock3rock3

my opinion.

Chinese Democracy starts now.....

You changed your opinion? Great, because I remember you claiming you'd know for a fact that CD will be out in 2007 because of legal issues... The admin of that german fan site "knew" this because of his inside-knowledge :laugh:

Why does the first single matter? If I recall, they are only 4 songs that we know about for CD. A solid single would be a good start to get the ball rolling for Guns. Long term though, CD will need at least 5-6 singles off it if it were to pass 10 million is album sales and make a lasting mark. In todays music scene, a new cd gets 1-2 singles then disappears. It takes a quality CD to have a lasting impression. We all hope that CD is that and then some. Better is a good tune.

Next days : The single better

21.11 : The CD Chinese Democracy

rock3rock3

my opinion.

Chinese Democracy starts now.....

You changed your opinion? Great, because I remember you claiming you'd know for a fact that CD will be out in 2007 because of legal issues... The admin of that german fan site "knew" this because of his inside-knowledge :laugh:

Yes but not the admin knew it.A user who works in the music business.

Every day we have new rumours.At the moment I think we will hear Chinese Democracy now and not soon :)