Chris Pittman

supersillyspacemonkey

k so im listening to better right now on the computer.

one of my speakers isnt working so i noticed the coolest sound.

im not sure which one but if you got headphones take out the one with robins intro riff playing on it in the beginning and that alone sounds cool as hell.

then after that youd normally think that its just that simple little guitar riff going on while axls singing, but if you still got the speaker out and listen VERY carefully youll hear this ice cream truck like music coming very quietly and its FUCKIN DOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also if you have the bloody roses remaster of the blues, right where axls all "i dont know just what i should do" if you listen for it chris pittmans got another really cool sounding piece of music in there too.

youd think that hes just a useless addition to the band and thats where all the jokes come from but all he needs to do is have his keyboard turned WAY the fuck up.

all i used to think he was used for was that weird little break in better, but hes actually very good.

try and see if you can hear what the hell im talking about.

anybody who else has heard this agree?

im not sure which one but if you got headphones take out the one with robins intro riff playing on it in the beginning and that alone sounds cool as hell.

then after that youd normally think that its just that simple little guitar riff going on while axls singing, but if you still got the speaker out and listen VERY carefully youll hear this ice cream truck like music coming very quietly and its FUCKIN DOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also if you have the bloody roses remaster of the blues, right where axls all "i dont know just what i should do" if you listen for it chris pittmans got another really cool sounding piece of music in there too.

youd think that hes just a useless addition to the band and thats where all the jokes come from but all he needs to do is have his keyboard turned WAY the fuck up.

all i used to think he was used for was that weird little break in better, but hes actually very good.

I can't get it to work man, cause I have robins intro in both sides of my headphone, so I'm not sure which one you mean. also, I have the guitar riff that follows in both.

hahah ice cream truck noise?

Yeah i discovered that better thing a few months ago. Accidently the lead wasn't in correctly and it played this rather differant version of better taking robins parts out. Intro and outro just axl and pitman.

Although the ice cream sound can be heard on rock in rio streamed version from AOL.

I can't get it to work man, cause I have robins intro in both sides of my headphone, so I'm not sure which one you mean. also, I have the guitar riff that follows in both.

thats weird.

last time i had headphones robins intro only worked in the right ear, and the left one was just this cool sounding intro.

the guitar riff that follows should be there no matter which side it comes from but just listen REALLY carefully and youll hear this technoey ice creamy truckish music, i dont know what to call it but it kicks ass.

just try harder.

Take your speaker cable and take it about half way out from the pc and you will get it. Just play about with the cable conecting into the pc or Ipod or whatever your listening to it on.

Edited by Axl_morris

hahah ice cream truck noise?

Yeah i discovered that better thing a few months ago. Accidently the lead wasn't in correctly and it played this rather differant version of better taking robins parts out. Intro and outro just axl and pitman.

Although the ice cream sound can be heard on rock in rio streamed version from AOL.

AHHHH

it all makes sense to me now.

dont you see guys?

AOL wasnt being a shitty unreliable hooray for tolerance! company after all by taking out everybodys awesome solos!

they were just trying to show us the light that the real master musician in the band is....

CHRIS FUCKING PITTMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

actually it was probably just coincidental....

FUCK YOU AOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou: