Why Do people care what other people think of CD?

EliteAxl

I am wondering why do some of you guys care so bad if GNR or CD will flop sales wise and that a lot of people are gonna hate GNR. I mean like green day I used to like them when they weren't popular big time. (not saying GNR never was) Now I hear Green Day every day. It drives me nuts at work and in my car. Everytime I hear green Day nowadays I want to get a hold of those hooray for tolerance!s and staple thier nut to a Ferris Wheel and make it turn with some demented circus music playing in the background and evil clowns smiling and laughing uncontrolably. By God I hate green day. But back on topic if other people hate CD and GNR and I like it thats all I need to get out of the band.

Edited by EliteAxl

It's nice to have your favourite band accepted by the public. Of course i'm hoping that the mainstream public will love it but if not, i'm very much content if I enjoy it.

Because we love the band, and want mainstream success for them? So we can blast all the haters and say "I told you so" to all the doubters?

Well I guess I'm not that hardcore about GNR but thats M'Kay. Come to think of it I argued with a lots of people about CD evercoming out so I guess I'm gonna get the old "I told you so" routine ready

Personally, I could give a shit what everyone else thinks, but being a fan of the band I would like to see them succeed. More so for the rest of the band since Axl pretty much has his legacy firmly in place.

Also, if this album flops we may never see another one, so I would like for it to succeed in that aspect as well. So we can have great music from this band for years to come. :)

I couldn't care less. No matter if they sell one billion copies or 2 copies. I've heard a couple of songs from the new album and I must say that if it doesnt get better than that, I'm not getting it. I don't care how many who try to convince me that this is gonna be the best GNR record ever.

Edited by Raw Power

Why do you care if people care what other people care? :suspicious:

Why DO I care if you care why people care what other people care!!? :scared:

Kannon.

:P:P:P Love it (by the way nice Sig )

Personally, I could give a shit what everyone else thinks, but being a fan of the band I would like to see them succeed. More so for the rest of the band since Axl pretty much has his legacy firmly in place.

Also, if this album flops we may never see another one, so I would like for it to succeed in that aspect as well. So we can have great music from this band for years to come. :)

Never thought of that. What an educated and well maintained discussion. <_<

I am wondering why do some of you guys care so bad if GNR or CD will flop sales wise and that a lot of people are gonna hate GNR. I mean like green day I used to like them when they weren't popular big time. (not saying GNR never was) Now I hear Green Day every day. It drives me nuts at work and in my car. Everytime I hear green Day nowadays I want to get a hold of those hooray for tolerance!s and staple thier nut to a Ferris Wheel and make it turn with some demented circus music playing in the background and evil clowns smiling and laughing uncontrolably. By God I hate green day. But back on topic if other people hate CD and GNR and I like it thats all I need to get out of the band.

if you dont care what people think ' why start a thread?

if you dont care what people think ' why start a thread?

Because I care about what you guys care about and that is CD failing. But I don't care what other people think of CD. I only care y u care what other people think of CD.

Also, if this album flops we may never see another one, so I would like for it to succeed in that aspect as well. So we can have great music from this band for years to come.

That is dead on. If this album does not do fantastic, and is anyway viewed as a flop it will be the last album we see from Axl Rose. Seeing as I like the guys music, I want the project to be enough of a success he wants to release other albums.

Because we love the band, and want mainstream success for them? So we can blast all the haters and say "I told you so" to all the doubters?

haha yep, alot of people dont like the new gnr here so i'll be glad to do that to them

Guest cherry_bomb

because i'd rather not GNR remain a laughing stock of the press. I want GNR to show those cunts what they're made of, and what the music industry is seriously lacking. they deserve respect and success, and i truly hope they gain it.

Beecaauusee...

We feel as if our music does, to some extent, represent us.

If our music fails, then we will feel bad.

And plus it would just really suck if CD did fail and stuff lolz

whats the yardstick of success though? it doesnt really mean anything other than a lot of people like it, dont stand for much, i mean a lotta people liked Hitler too. i agree with the dude who started this thread.

because i'd rather not GNR remain a laughing stock of the press. I want GNR to show those cunts what they're made of, and what the music industry is seriously lacking. they deserve respect and success, and i truly hope they gain it.

Yeah what she said :heart: