First Single

KBear

My guess would be maybe the box set people have been talking about. Course....I don't know shit! ;)

A box set wouldn't cost $6.99. Besides, they have the GN'R box set listed on their site as well. This is a single, almost certain of it. And it sure looks like it's GN'R. They just probably haven't confirmed which song it's going to be, thus no song title showing. It'll probably be Better - but has this been confirmed? I think we are all assuming so because of the Harley ad, but that doesn't necessarily mean Better is the first single.

Labe: Millennium

I thought GNR was on Interscope / Geffen / Universal!

Here's hoping it IS the single.

I didn't catch that. I'll have to find out who Millennium is.

EDIT: When you click on "Millennium" it brings up a list that is pretty much all singles. Interesting. Might just be a singles label for Interscope/Geffen.

Edited by KBear

Screw this. Something doesn't add up. When you click on "Millennium" you see a whole bunch of things that are coming out on Oct 24th. Most of them are like African Music or Flamenco, etc. On the second page there is stuff from known artists like Jennifer Lopez and Bon Jovi. Well, I checked out BJ's website and no menton of a single coming out this week. So I'm ready to assume this is not what it seemed. I might email CDU in any case and ask them if they can shed some light.

Edited by KBear

Hey folks:

I don't know if this is the first single, but you gotta admit it looks fucking promising!!!

http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?...20637&BAB=E

Hell yeah!

Just thought I'd post it. Remember that it could be anything, so let's not get too crazy. But the price is right, the release date makes sense... :o

I love you for posting this. October 24th. O please let it be. Please lord.

Tbizzle

Screw this. Something doesn't add up. When you click on "Millennium" you see a whole bunch of things that are coming out on Oct 24th. Most of them are like African Music or Flamenco, etc. On the second page there is stuff from known artists like Jennifer Lopez and Bon Jovi. Well, I checked out BJ's website and no menton of a single coming out this week. So I'm ready to assume this is not what it seemed. I might email CDU in any case and ask them if they can shed some light.

Those are all pretty well known bands too. I'll bet this is just some series of karaoke albums or something like those string tributes, and not actually a recording by those particular bands

Also if you notice, most of those cd's listed say "music of"(including GN'R), which leads me to believe they are tribute albums.

Did anyone else notice that the artist name is "Music of Guns and Roses?"

It's not GNR people.

Yeah, but I figured that may have been temporary until they had the name of the song.

But this has been figured out already (see the posts just above yours). The mods may as well lock this bad boy.

Did anyone else notice that the artist name is "Music of Guns and Roses?"

It's not GNR people.

Yeah, but I figured that may have been temporary until they had the name of the song.

But this has been figured out already (see the posts just above yours). The mods may as well lock this bad boy.

Okey Dokey.

Suspicion is that this is just a tribute album, for those who don't want to read the whole thread.

**LOCKED**