Who's an Axl Hater now, bitches?

HisRoyalFatness

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the fuck? Do you seriously think that stuff like that is cool? :|

well, it is cool...

but hey, can you see the house from there? could you take one picture of it? that wouldn't be stalking or anything just take a picture and get the hell out of there, but I would probably kinda stalk Axl if I could... or just wait for him to go out and try to make it like an "accident" that I met him and try to talk to him :P

Very cool. Now you should show us the rest of the pics of his hideout ;)

No way. We didn't want to intrude or be annoying or any bullshit like that. We just wanted to drive up and leave the positive words of encouragement.

by the way...

I looked into how much it'd cost to get CHINESE DEMOCRACY STARTS NOW flown around on a banner over his house. Around five-hundred bucks. They'll need a 72 hour notice. If anyone wants to donate t the cause, pm me. We'll have to get on this right away, as the tour is supposed to start soon.

That is too late because they left to Florida today (saturday). So dont waste your money.

Some people on this site unfairly accuse me and others of being "Axl Haters" just because we're critical of Axl and Merck. But that's a bunch of bullshit. Being critical isn't hating. When things go well, we can all celebrate...

This morning I was so excited to see the Harley Davidson promotions and the promise of a new single, that I wanted to do something encourage Axl. He's on the right path now, and he needs to hear it.

So me and some friends made up some signs, drove up to Axl's house and planted them in his front yard. We just want to let him know that everyone's on his side. We're all doing what we can to encourage the start of Chinese Democracy.

I hope Axl saw the signs from his limo when he returned from rehearsal or something. I hope it made him smile to know how much his work means to so many of us.

Anyways, enjoy these pictures from the day's mission.

Here are the signs we made...

signs.jpg

Here's the breathtaking view from the Malibu mountains...

axlview.jpg

Here are the signs planted around his mailbox...

signsinyard.jpg

So who's an Axl Hater now, bitches?

Chinese Democracy really, seriously seems to finally be starting. It feels good after all these years. Good or bad, I'm fucking ready for this album to come out already. It's time for Axl to get on with making music. The world needs it.

I wish I could hire a sky-writer to draw CHINESE DEMOCRACY STARTS NOW in hundred foot letters over his house. How much could it cost? Maybe we should take up a collection.

haha, I got to hand it to you....What you did was the coolest thing EVER! rock2 rock3

Well I just hope the place isn´t invaded by fuckos and psychos trying to imitate HRF. What this dude has done is cool but some people don´t know how to measure things and I can picture Axl´s entrance crowded with people annoying him with all kinds of stupid stuff, like when a band member answers a message and then all of a sudden the psychos annoy him with bullshit. Get what I mean?

I have always adored you HisRoyalFatness, but now I have even more respect for you. That was awesome! Way to go! I hope he sees them. And that was not a stalker thing to do like so many people have said. He left an encouraging sign and left you guys. A stalker would climb the walls, takes pictures and try to ring the doorbell or something. :rolleyes:

I have always adored you HisRoyalFatness, but now I have even more respect for you. That was awesome! Way to go! I hope he sees them. And that was not a stalker thing to do like so many people have said. He left an encouraging sign and left you guys. A stalker would climb the walls, takes pictures and try to ring the doorbell or something. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the support.

On the topic of the skywriting message... This is a very real possibility. I've been talking about it with Jungle Cat, one of the members here. We're thinking about having it done over the site of the tour's kick off.

Can you imagine Axl showing up at the gig with a plane flying overhead with a huge banner that says "CHINESE DEMOCRACY STARTS NOW!" or "PUT UP OR SHUT UP, AXL! GIVE US THE FUCKING ALBUM ALREADY!"

Donations? Seriously... donations? you can help save rock.

I might donate for the "CHINESE DEMOCRACY STARTS NOW" banner, but I don't know about the other one. :lol:

Thanks for the support.

On the topic of the skywriting message... This is a very real possibility. I've been talking about it with Jungle Cat, one of the members here. We're thinking about having it done over the site of the tour's kick off.

Can you imagine Axl showing up at the gig with a plane flying overhead with a huge banner that says "CHINESE DEMOCRACY STARTS NOW!" or "PUT UP OR SHUT UP, AXL! GIVE US THE FUCKING ALBUM ALREADY!"

Donations? Seriously... donations? you can help save rock.

Not nuts about the second banner lol... I say we go with "CHINESE DEMOCRACY STARTS NOW!" And if it's too late to do it for the first show, we can pick another one. Like he's saying, donations anyone?????