Who's an Axl Hater now, bitches?

HisRoyalFatness

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much money would people have to donate? :question:

Depends on how many people chip in... His Royal Fatness checked into it already and I guess it's about $500 total and places need about 72 hours notice. We're too late for the first show but we can choose another appropriate one.

This wasn't originally my idea but I like it so I said I'd kick in some cash but anyone who's willing to donate should PM His Royal Fatness and let him know.

How much money would people have to donate? :question:

Depends on how many people chip in... His Royal Fatness checked into it already and I guess it's about $500 total and places need about 72 hours notice. We're too late for the first show but we can choose another appropriate one.

This wasn't originally my idea but I like it so I said I'd kick in some cash but anyone who's willing to donate should PM His Royal Fatness and let him know.

Also, if Jackamo!'d like to pitch in on a second sky-writing message, we could get a second plane to fly around with a "GIVE PIT(T)MAN A SOLO!" banner.

Just an idea.

So, yeah. How many people have offered so far HRF?

C'mon you cheap sons of bitches. The future of rock is on the line.

The future of rock rests on your banner flying over Axls house?? Weird.

YES, FUCK FACE! WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND ABOUT THAT?

I understand

1. You need to release the Caps Lock

2. You have some anger issues.

and 3. You have a potty mouth.

Anyway, send me a SASE and I'll throw a penny in it. :sleeper:

Edited by eschman

God's biggest creation was PayPal.

not for us mate...we're left behind with it...doesn't work here, unless its a direct credit card transaction.

bizzare, as PayPal was a South African product, later on sold to the Yanks.

Now the REAL mission.... to find out where the hell pitman lives...

Impossible. I'd check the white pages, but where would I look? Pitman? Pittman? Mother Goose?

I'd like to imagine that Pit(t)man lives inside a hollowed out mountain and sleeps in one of those metal eggs like Darth Vadar. That's where all the cool beeping electro future sounds come from.

f*cking genious