DJ: "We have the new Guns N' Roses track"

IndiannaRose

I was just listening to the WCCC (Hartford, CT) webcast (random I know), and right after they played the new Papa Roach single the DJ mentioned that Papa Roach would open for GN'R on their upcoming tour and that the station had the new Guns N' Roses song. He also said that they would play it all weekend long and that the song was part of the new Harley Davidson ad campaign. He also stated that there are rumors that Guns might play Connecticut. Supposedley they're gonna play it 'soon'.

Here's a link the the webcast:

http://release.theplatform.com/content.sel...linbroadcasting

Edited by IndiannaRose

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

RipRipRipRipRipRipRipRipRipRipRipRipRipRipRipRipRipRipRipRipRipRipRipRipRipRipRi

RipRipRipRipRipRipRipRipRipRipRipRipRipRipRipRipRipRipRipRipRipRipRipRipRipRipRi

RipRipRipRipRipRipRipRipRipRipRipRipRipRipRipRipRipRipRipRipRipRipRip

I hope its not the demo...mabye the final version was handed out to like, a number of random radio stations. I can't wait until it actually gets to be played on the radio as "The new GnR single..." and not "this leaked demo we found and we don't know if we are supposed to be playing it or not".