DJ: "We have the new Guns N' Roses track"

IndiannaRose

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so i wonder when the cease and desist order will come down and/or the fines for this station? :D

...and the demo sounds better than this crap stream they have going online...blah, its so full of static that my farts sound clearer

Edited by ASLayerAODsk

cant decide whether this is the demo or not :confused: drums sound different....maybe

my friend is saying that. maybe this was the demo that whoever added the real drums to. maybe someone sent the radio station that version

yeah thats what i think......but the intro has some different shit in it :unsure:

http://zeit183geist.proboards62.com/index....7615&page=1

To confirm........

I heard him talking about "Better" after playing it. He said it was the demo (which you could tell) and was asking for listeners opinions of the song. Overall the feedback was very positive.

I called him up and told him I had seen the new band a few times, and how I thought they did not get a fair shake at it from most media. He agreed. He said that a few years ago he was negative towards GnR and Axl using the name. He then said that he eventually just dropped that view point and decided to give them a chance at the NYC gig(s). He said he went with a bunch of friends and was impressed by how good they were. He kept turning the conversation back to "Better" and how great a song he thought it was.

He told me that his manager told him about the Harley Clip and he had ripped it and wanted to play it on air. The DJ said he chose to play the demo instead, since it was the entire song. He claimed that his boss was a little hesitant but said "We will have the single next week anyway, so what is the difference? They could ask us to stop playing it, but we will be playing the real thing next week anyway."

SLCPUNK from HTGTH spoke to the DJ at WCCC and he said that Better is indeed the 1st single-

Just reporting the news, take it for what it's worth- :)

Edited by bandita

yeah..im not quite sure what ppl are getting excited about...the demo is pretty much what they are playing....the broadcast online is too static-y to really get much detail out of it...i dunno.....id rather listen to the demo more...than this

maybe its just me..but i dunno

http://zeit183geist.proboards62.com/index....7615&page=1

To confirm........

I heard him talking about "Better" after playing it. He said it was the demo (which you could tell) and was asking for listeners opinions of the song. Overall the feedback was very positive.

I called him up and told him I had seen the new band a few times, and how I thought they did not get a fair shake at it from most media. He agreed. He said that a few years ago he was negative towards GnR and Axl using the name. He then said that he eventually just dropped that view point and decided to give them a chance at the NYC gig(s). He said he went with a bunch of friends and was impressed by how good they were. He kept turning the conversation back to "Better" and how great a song he thought it was.

He told me that his manager told him about the Harley Clip and he had ripped it and wanted to play it on air. The DJ said he chose to play the demo instead, since it was the entire song. He claimed that his boss was a little hesitant but said "We will have the single next week anyway, so what is the difference? They could ask us to stop playing it, but we will be playing the real thing next week anyway."

SLCPUNK from HTGTH spoke to the DJ at WCCC and he said that Better is indeed the 1st single-

Just reporting the news, take it for what it's worth- :)

well at least it completly confirms it as the demo :) and single next week is cooool

Yea, I just talked to the guy who gave over the demo copy to them. He is friends with the DJs there. Supposedly they are going to be playing it all through the night. rock3

They're gonna get sued, but I would think GN'R is actually happy about this because the more it gets played, the better chance it has to reach new listeners (even if it is a little early...I really do think the single is coming on Tuesday).

Ha, the DJ who hates GNR just retracted everything he said and LOVES Better! :wub:

I think this song is gonna do really well even in the mainstream and not just because I am a diehard fan-

Dave-you said that before and they still played it again-

Edited by bandita