DJ: "We have the new Guns N' Roses track"

IndiannaRose

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hopefully this will create some heat and the record company GNR will say something concrete in response ...depending on how popular the radio station is .....obviously the final version was used for the Harley advertisement ...meaning that its either an upcoming single or a release date is close

he's on a big rant about axl, this guy is kind of a jackass. saying they're gonna blacklist GNR. axl and his lawyers telling DJs not to play stuff it just going to piss stations off and theyre not going to play any new GNR. this guy is saying he's only playing it to piss off axl's lawyers.

Yeah right . They are going to blacklist new GNR . lol Apparently this DJ doesn't realize that he isn't bulletproof and his ass would be fired before any GNR blacklisting went on . idiot

yea the two times a day they play paradise city are so important to the ratings.

Yeah right . They are going to blacklist new GNR . lol Apparently this DJ doesn't realize that he isn't bulletproof and his ass would be fired before any GNR blacklisting went on . idiot

yea the two times a day they play paradise city are so important to the ratings.

I'm talking about them blacklisting new GNR material in the future . Not the old GNR songs

Wow, this guy is an asshole. Tool sucks, and Maynard shouldn't even be compared with Axl because he ain't as talented.

Ha. Axl could only dream of having a lower register like Maynard's.

Maynard and Axl can't even be compared. Maynard has just as much talent. GN'R turned into a band all about the money now (at least in my opinion), which is why they tour but never release anything. Tool is about the music.

And I'm not dissing either. I love both bands. But to say that Maynard doesn't have as much talent is ridiculous.

Edited by DaneisKing1389

Tool = zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I concur.

I have no doubt that Maynard is fairly intelligent, but I find the whole overt "we're smart because of our symbolism" thing to be really annoying.

Same here. "Sober" kicks ass but for the most part Tool just doesn't hit the spot for me.