DJ: "We have the new Guns N' Roses track"

IndiannaRose

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, this guy is an asshole. Tool sucks, and Maynard shouldn't even be compared with Axl because he ain't as talented.

Ha. Axl could only dream of having a lower register like Maynard's.

Maynard and Axl can't even be compared. Maynard has just as much talent. GN'R turned into a band all about the money now (at least in my opinion), which is why they tour but never release anything. Tool is about the music.

And I'm not dissing either. I love both bands. But to say that Maynard doesn't have as much talent is ridiculous.

if they were just about the money, they would've released 5 or 6 mediocre albums by now since the spaghetti incident. they tour so they can still function as a band (and enjoy being a band) while theyre waiting to put this fucking cd out. tool isnt just about the music, every band is at least partly about the money, theyre in the music business after all.

Wow, this guy is an asshole. Tool sucks, and Maynard shouldn't even be compared with Axl because he ain't as talented.

Ha. Axl could only dream of having a lower register like Maynard's.

Maynard and Axl can't even be compared. Maynard has just as much talent. GN'R turned into a band all about the money now (at least in my opinion), which is why they tour but never release anything. Tool is about the music.

And I'm not dissing either. I love both bands. But to say that Maynard doesn't have as much talent is ridiculous.

if they were just about the money, they would've released 5 or 6 mediocre albums by now since the spaghetti incident. they tour so they can still function as a band (and enjoy being a band) while theyre waiting to put this fucking cd out. tool isnt just about the music, every band is at least partly about the money, theyre in the music business after all.

You're no longer just another nOOb in my book, well said. B)

Kannon.

Can't be bothered to read through all of this.

Has the reaction been mostly positive? Have people who liked it called in?

Anyone?

i dont know any names, but the main guy (evening of 21st oct) liked it a lot and the other guy who didn't like gnr liked it aswell, so pretty good feed back.

they did a little contest gnr vs. nirvana aswell. i dont think i need to tell you who won by miles. :krider:

loads of people phoned it as well voting 4 gnr.

Edited by joe2