DJ: "We have the new Guns N' Roses track"

IndiannaRose

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ATTN: This is the ImSorry remix. Someone on HTGTH sent it to the DJ this morning as a demo and the DJ mistakenly thought it was the finished song.

It is A REMASTER OF THE DEMO. Not the official single.

The single hasn't been mailed yet to DJs.

Yea I agree this was the demo-

Didn't sound like the version on the Harley Ad, that one was much cleaner-

ATTN: This is the ImSorry remix. Someone on HTGTH sent it to the DJ this morning as a demo and the DJ mistakenly thought it was the finished song.

Bandita! You're a member here? Sweet!

And yes, I just spoke to the guy who sent it to the DJ and he said the DJ cleaned it up more and that's why the vocals sound a bit different. He sent him the ImSorry Remix and I guess the DJ DID know it was a demo but decided to clean it up and pass it off as the final song. :rolleyes:

Bandita! You're a member here? Sweet!

And yes, I just spoke to the guy who sent it to the DJ and he said the DJ cleaned it up more and that's why the vocals sound a bit different. He sent him the ImSorry Remix and I guess the DJ DID know it was a demo but decided to clean it up and pass it off as the final song. :rolleyes:

This was actually the 1st forum I ever joined rock2

Either way I am glad this song is getting airplay! Demo version or not it's friggin cool! rock3rock3

Thanks for the upload, Cj!

That don't sound like the imsorry remaster :drevil:

That's because the DJ tinkered with it more and added effects apparently. It is definitely just the demo, though, and was sent to him by a forum member. That's where he got it from! The single hasn't been sent to any stations yet.

The guy who sent it to him actually spoke to me, and he definitely doesn't have a studio track or it would be all over the 'net by now.

That don't sound like the imsorry remaster :drevil:

That's because the DJ tinkered with it more and added effects apparently. It is definitely just the demo, though, and was sent to him by a forum member. That's where he got it from! The single hasn't been sent to any stations yet.

The guy who sent it to him actually spoke to me, and he definitely doesn't have a studio track or it would be all over the 'net by now.

You may be correct, may also just have been dulled down in the rip.Did the DJ that aired this say Single next week?

It actually has the little extra guitar part at the end that was in the advert to be fair. Does anyone get the feeling HTGTH go to extreme lengths to make us think everything is fake. That sounded real to me man.

Thanks for upping it man, awesome to hear it on the radio.