DJ: "We have the new Guns N' Roses track"

IndiannaRose

(new guns song)

"coming up in a little bit"

edit: nirvana now

Wow this station does fucking rock... Black Sabbath to Metallica to Audioslave (albeit weak Audioslave) then to GnR and now to Nirvana... fuck yes.

I really want a single released for Better rather than hearing the demo, it's making me nuts.

Though, I just can't wait to hear a clean amazingly mixed version of There Was A Time, that's the song that will get everyone.

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GnR fans are fuckin stupid. Why would you purposely send a radio station an unfinished demo to play live on the air for thousands of people? So the listeners can be tricked into thinking a low quality song is actually the real single?

The same thing happened out here in L.A. with IRS, everyone hated it because the quality was shit.

Not saying this Better demo is crappy quality, but its not the studio version.

Makes no sense.

Yup. This 100% the demo.

The HD ad was 100% NOT the demo.

This is some kind of contest-

GNR vs. Nirvana

Call in if you are local to this station and vote GNR!

As much as I'm loving waiting and sitting here ON this message board, I'd vote Nirvana.

::avoids stones::

They just own too much. Pure ownage, that is.

Hah... "Rape Me" now... party.

GnR fans are fuckin stupid. Why would you purposely send a radio station an unfinished demo to play live on the air for thousands of people? So the listeners can be tricked into thinking a low quality song is actually the real single?

The same thing happened out here in L.A. with IRS, everyone hated it because the quality was shit.

Not saying this Better demo is crappy quality, but its not the studio version.

Makes no sense.

Yup. This 100% the demo.

The HD ad was 100% NOT the demo.

while ago the DJ said it's the real deal.......maybe he's got the Demo and passing it as the real song? who the fuck knows?!

GNR vs. Nirvana

As much as I'm loving waiting and sitting here ON this message board, I'd vote Nirvana.

you're kidding right? Kurt Cobain is so over rated, David Grohl was the mastermind in that band

GNR vs. Nirvana

you're kidding right? Kurt Cobain is so over rated, David Grohl was the mastermind in that band

GNR getting most of the votes! rock2

Some thing they are running all day pitting bands against each other cause the World Series is on-