DJ says "Better single to be shipped next week"!!

Russian Roulette

Even if the DJ is right it doesnt mean we consumers will get a physical single out in the stores next week. It just means that radio stations and other places for music promotion will get a promo copy. But hye at least we will be hearing a studio version of "Better" if he is telling the truth :D

For the most part all the songs were talking about since last album release have been out for some time. Blues and Madagascar for 4 years already... All this talk about the "Better" Demo vs studio version vs bootleg version bullshit is just that. We've heard the fuckin songs.

JMO

The only thing Im going to get 'excited' about is the other 6+ songs that will fill the CD that I havnt heard yet.

And they're coming...soon.

Chill out

Edited by shades

November Rain, thats a pretty cool user name,but I bet you are going to feel pretty stupid next week if its not a rumor. As for the video who cares what time it is! I think we will all be glad to see it if it shows up next week! I kinda question people when they say DJs dont know shit. They report the news when they hear it just like anybody else when they have some type of source, I dont think DJs just pull rumors out of thier asses.