"Better" aired again on north. German station!

Mr. Brownstone

Finally some good music on the radio!

And I find it weird that people are thinking that it's a remastered version done by a fan. That just showes how fucked up GNR fans are.

Do people really think that Harley davidson would have used a fan made version on a nation wide commercial? Seriusly. Are there anyone out there that are dumb enought to belive that???? :confused:

Wie lautet der bürgerliche Name von Guns 'N Roses Lead - Gitarrist Slash?

Saul Hudson

James Lender

Samuel Jackson

Joseph Collins

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol: SAMUEL JACKSON!!!!!

Kannon.

*EDIT*

Thanks Dory ^_^

Are you German?!? If so, go to Delta Radio!

:lol: Nah I'm not German, but it's pretty obvious what the question is. :xmassrudolph:

Spoon is though.

Kannon.

Finally some good music on the radio!

And I find it weird that people are thinking that it's a remastered version done by a fan. That just showes how fucked up GNR fans are.

Do people really think that Harley davidson would have used a fan made version on a nation wide commercial? Seriusly. Are there anyone out there that are dumb enought to belive that???? :confused:

not where we live, last sream here is that idol winner as far as I know.

They play NR on radio 1 in the summertime juni/july. Dont think they will play from gnr any

norwegian stations.

Thing is defenatly happening. Becouse the aren't reciving those "letters" form the management.

And ofcourse the final version will sound like the demo. Has anyone been toying with the thought that the demo we have is a late demo. A nearly finished version that only needed some tuches.

So things from the demo will be on the final version. Only some of the tracks will be shifted and some replaced.

And nothing beats DUTCH COMERCIALS!!!! rock3rock3rock3