"Better" aired again on north. German station!

Mr. Brownstone

Right, I got through and reached the "Nightsecretary"

She said that the can't put me through to the DJ, so I asked her abt. the new GNR song and she obiously knew nothing about it particularly but said that the DJ's make their own schedules. So I asked if this might be a "send in demo" and she advised that they for sure wd. not air anything unauthorized! She also said that it is very common that they receive tracks abt. a week or so before they hit the stores! This suits the Dj's comments, which had beeen like "thats the first single of the long-awaited new GNR album; we are told that both to hit the stores soon"

That's it.

Finally some good music on the radio!

And I find it weird that people are thinking that it's a remastered version done by a fan. That just showes how fucked up GNR fans are.

Do people really think that Harley davidson would have used a fan made version on a nation wide commercial? Seriusly. Are there anyone out there that are dumb enought to belive that???? :confused:

Ok, I'm only gonna say this one more time...

When people speak of the 'imsorry' remaster they're speaking of the supposed full studio version of Better that RedEurope (who has a history of posting fake leaks) posted here on mygnrforum yesterday. That 'leak' turned out to just be a remaster that a fan called 'imsorry' made months ago. That's what people think the DJs have and are mistaking for a full studio track.

This discussion is separate from the 'Harley Davidson Ad' thread.

I just wanted to make that clear. :monkey: Take care Bromle.

Finally some good music on the radio!

And I find it weird that people are thinking that it's a remastered version done by a fan. That just showes how fucked up GNR fans are.

Do people really think that Harley davidson would have used a fan made version on a nation wide commercial? Seriusly. Are there anyone out there that are dumb enought to belive that???? :confused:

Ok, I'm only gonna say this one more time...

When people speak of the 'imsorry' remaster they're speaking of the supposed full studio version of Better that RedEurope (who has a history of posting fake leaks) posted here on mygnrforum yesterday. That 'leak' turned out to just be a remaster that a fan called 'imsorry' made months ago. That's what people think the DJs have and are mistaking for a full studio track.

This discussion is separate from the 'Harley Davidson Ad' thread.

I just wanted to make that clear. :monkey: Take care Bromle.

you forgot RedEurope has a history of posting false info aswell

I'm so fucking happy. Wooohoooo!!!!!

Tbizzle

Well they played it again. And again they said it is the forthcoming single! Tell ya, this is real and this is it.

thanks man what is it studio or demo?

I did not even got to listen the whole song. How to record the station all time? I am on a laptop. so maybe it is one of you to do. already posted the livesream"

I emailed the station and asked if they could give me any details about how they got hand on the song and if they had record label's permission to air the song. I report back when I get an answer.

Oh, and I played dumb like "Oh, I never knew GNR were to release a new record but this song rocks and Axl sounds great. Please play it again, I want to listen to it!" :lol: If enough German speaking forum users could do the same (request the song and tell the station how they think it rocks) this could get "Better" more airplay. Please send your mail to delta@deltaradio.de :)

So to you who heard part of it, was it the studio version or just the demo we´ve been hearing over and over again? Until we straighten this out it really isnt much to be happy about.

Edited by Lukinx

I got an answer from the station regarding the playing of "Better":

Von: "delta - hoetel" <mailservice@deltaradio.de>

An: "XXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX" <XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX@gmx.de>

Kopie:

Betreff: AW: "Better" - Guns N' Roses

Datum: 23.10.2006 13:26:56

Hallo XXXXXXX!

Vielen Dank für deine Mail! Mmh, da muss sich derjenige von dem du das hast leider verhört haben. Wir haben weder die Single noch eine Promo-CD dieser im Haus. Somit haben sich ja leider deine Frage erledigt. Sorry.

Beste Grüße aus dem Sender!

Dein delta radio Team

My translation:

Hello XXXXXXX!

thank you very much for your mail. Mmh, that someone, you got your information from, seems to missheard something. We neither have the single nor a promo cd in our station. So unfortunately we can't answer your further question. Sorry.

Best regards from the station!

Your delta radio team

I'm a little confused right now. Are they lying or do they really haven't any clue? Perhaps just one dj just played the leak without telling anyone at the station?