Madison knew the first single?

Route66

Hi Maddy

So if "Better" is indeed the first single.. i guess plans have changed quite a bit since the discussion you had with Axl? You said Axl told you the name of the first single and refused to tell anyone on the forum

Can you tell us the name of the song Axl said would be the first single or will you wait until Better is actually officially out there?

Sorry but I don´t see why Axl should trust the name of the first single to a buch of strangers, because fans or not, those who talked to Axl that night were strangers. He´s not silly and he knows if he reveals any kind of info about CD it will run through the internet with thunder speed.... :rolleyes:

Sorry but I don´t see why Axl should trust the name of the first single to a buch of strangers, because fans or not, those who talked to Axl that night were strangers. He´s not silly and he knows if he reveals any kind of info about CD it will run through the internet with thunder speed.... :rolleyes:

If you met Axl Rose and he told you the first single of CD but also said that you aren't allowed to tell it to anyone would you run to mygnr and tell everyone about it?

Edit: madison, will you reveal it when ChineseD. is in stores?

Edited by Wando

If you met Axl Rose and he told you the first single of CD but also said that you aren't allowed to tell it to anyone would you run to mygnr and tell everyone about it?

I wouldn´t. But that´s me, there are a lot of people that aren´t trustworthy and if I met Axl I´m sure he wouldn´t tell me the name of the single. Now, would you trust someone you´ve just met?.Sure not.

No, "Better" was not the name that he mentioned. But keep in mind - this was four years ago. I'm certain a lot has changed in that time.

Hate to drag out an old question Maddy, but my memory is rubbish. Was it a title that has ever even been leaked or even rumored yet?

No, I haven't seen it listed yet.

It was one word.

Maybe it's no longer even on the album. Who knows.

I wouldn´t. But that´s me, there are a lot of people that aren´t trustworthy and if I met Axl I´m sure he wouldn´t tell me the name of the single. Now, would you trust someone you´ve just met?.Sure not.

if i was Axl i'd tell people a fake name, just to sit back and watch all the rumours make themselves up :P

not saying he ever did it but that's what i'd do, we over analyse everything

I think madison was introduced to them etc. I myself would trust my biggest fansites admin, but that's just me.

No, "Better" was not the name that he mentioned. But keep in mind - this was four years ago. I'm certain a lot has changed in that time.

Hate to drag out an old question Maddy, but my memory is rubbish. Was it a title that has ever even been leaked or even rumored yet?

It was one word.

Wow. even now its never been mentioned... thats interesting.. Maybe the song name changed.. Just a thought

Will you ever tell us Maddy?

It was one word.

Wow. even now its never been mentioned... thats interesting.. Maybe the song name changed.. Just a thought

Will you ever tell us Maddy?

Guess not.

What difference does any of this make? Madison is telling you what happened four years ago. It does not matter at this point. It is not like she had a copy of the song. Whatever will happen will happen anyway. Madison is not keeping any big secrets from you. She has been very helpful to this forum in many capacities. Just let it go.

What difference does any of this make? Madison is telling you what happened four years ago. It does not matter at this point. It is not like she had a copy of the song. Whatever will happen will happen anyway. Madison is not keeping any big secrets from you. She has been very helpful to this forum in many capacities. Just let it go.

Someones had a sense of humour bypass operation recently. :krider:

It would be Hang Person. Hang man isnt PC these days (probably)

come to think of it, when i read someones title on this board being "frontman" i thought it wasn't PC :unsure:

but anyway, i guess we'll just have to wait and see if she tells us, but it won't be anytime soon

It was one word.

Was it I'mMadisonWhoLivesInAfantasyWorldWhereAxlIsMyBestFriendInTheWholeWideWorld?

It was one word.

Was it I'mMadisonWhoLivesInAfantasyWorldWhereAxlIsMyBestFriendInTheWholeWideWorld?

:rofl-lol:

Bromle rules rock3 Maddy just got owned