Metal Poll

Paula McKagan

A poll about Metal...si X_X  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm still the only one that has voted Doom. I also really like black and classical heavy

ja i thought you were the one! :o

Hey Paula. I know you love Michi from Hellween quite a alot. There is a new band called Cellador in which the singer is a Kiske clone and the music is like Keeper meets Dragonforce. They are from Nebraska of all places. I know you will love this album.....On a side note Michi will be releasing a new album of his Helloween songs arranged differently on Frontier records. His first album IC was also just rereleased with 4 newly recorded bonus songs. As for the poll----I love most all the metal genres as long as there is some melody involved

Awww how adorable of you to remember ^^ Thanks for the info :heart: .... where can i get something from Cellador then?

jaj its really cool you know how much i love kiske :lol: ... now Michi sounds cuter... maybe I'll start calling him like that :book:

EDIT: I heard "leaving all behind".... and they have something like Dragonforce, true.. guitars i guess ... But the voice reminds me more of Timo Kotipelto actually.. :mellow: However, I think I got why it reminds you of Kiske... maybe it's how he sings the ending? :book:

Was a really cool song :heart:

Edited by Paula McKagan

Hey Paula. I know you love Michi from Hellween quite a alot. There is a new band called Cellador in which the singer is a Kiske clone and the music is like Keeper meets Dragonforce. They are from Nebraska of all places. I know you will love this album.....On a side note Michi will be releasing a new album of his Helloween songs arranged differently on Frontier records. His first album IC was also just rereleased with 4 newly recorded bonus songs. As for the poll----I love most all the metal genres as long as there is some melody involved

Cellador's singer sounds freakishly like Bruce Dickinson :huh:

Heavy for me and Helloween (out of this list).

But even if I don't listen to Stratovarius any more I 've got sweet memories from their concerts in Athens, where I've had every time the chance to watch the rehearsals and take an interview from them. ;)