Im a stupid moron

sucker punch

well... when gnr said that thay were doing a UK tour and thay were doing some shows in new york before that and then i was a so exsited and finding out every piece of knews because before that i never could have thought i would go to a gnr showin my dreams cuz it would so cool but while i was like " awh cool thay are touring again" and then when the tour finished then i relized i should have went to see them and i didnt cuz i was to busy being exsited about the tour and stuff and now im angry and pissed of at my self :angry::(

do you think gnr will come back to the UK anytime soon ?

well... when gnr said that thay were doing a UK tour and thay were doing some shows in new york before that and then i was a so exsited and finding out every piece of knews because before that i never could have thought i would go to a gnr showin my dreams cuz it would so cool but while i was like " awh cool thay are touring again" and then when the tour finished then i relized i should have went to see them and i didnt cuz i was to busy being exsited about the tour and stuff and now im angry and pissed of at my self :angry::(

2007 :) Merck said.

what? :question:

you missed out on seeing gnr because you were excited that you were able to see them?

....thats the dumbest thing ive heard in a while.

:blink:

you missed out on seeing gnr because you were excited that you were able to see them?

no because that thay were touring and back on track and the album would come out soon by the time i thought her lets go to a show it was over

no because that thay were touring and back on track and the album would come out soon by the time i thought her lets go to a show it was over

:unsure::confused::monkey:

well in that case i think the title of this thread suits you perfectly :) congratulations.

basically u were too slow gettin your ass in gear to get tickets?? i dunno.

I saw they were playing Leeds in 2002, was tempted to get tickets but i wasnt impressed with the lineup change (at the time i was still an avid Slash n co supporter, very anti new band) and after that i regretted it! had tix to see them in 2001 but that got cancelled cos Buckethead had a stomach ulcer and nearly died (how inconciderate?!) but then finally saw them this year in Glasgow and it was the best night of my entire life! i was in a trance for hours heehee.

Dont panic man, they will be back with a whole bunch of new songs to blow your socks off.

peace

I'll second that

Dude, we've gone over this once.

'.'.

FUCKING USE THEM.

Stupid fucking post by the way. Maddy, put this in in voting for the dumbest post of the week.