Brett Meisner: "November 28th. 100%"

Russian Roulette

Okay, I didn't know who this guy was either, but he's a music critic from LA (I think) with an official website and so on. He is friends with Tommy Stinson and has known him for over twenty years.

He began posting on HTGTH this evening. He used to be in a band 23 years ago and posted a video of him singing Patience on YouTube. (His profile is: http://www.youtube.com/user/BrettMeisner.)

Tommy showed the video to Axl and said Axl kept laughing and showed it to other people and said it was his "competition."

Anyway, he said November 28th is the set release date for Chinese Democracy.

I'd take this with a grain of salt but the guy can back up his claims of a connection with Tommy and apparently Tommy was the one who told him 28th is the release date (at least that's what he implied).

Okay, I didn't know who this guy was either, but he's a music critic from LA (I think) with an official website and so on. He is friends with Tommy Stinson and has known him for over twenty years.

He began posting on HTGTH this evening. He used to be in a band 23 years ago and posted a video of him singing Patience on YouTube. (His profile is: http://www.youtube.com/user/BrettMeisner.)

Tommy showed the video to Axl and said Axl kept laughing and showed it to other people and said it was his "competition."

Anyway, he said November 28th is the set release date for Chinese Democracy.

I'd take this with a grain of salt but the guy can back up his claims of a connection with Tommy and apparently Tommy was the one who told him 28th is the release date (at least that's what he implied).

Someone just trying to get attention. That Patience video is absurd. He could at least get the lyrics right.

*Sigh*

Once again, not saying that this is the right or wrong date - but we simply don't discuss release date rumours without a solid source here. Sladdi, BP and some random rock critic (who, for all we know, may not even be who he says he is) don't count as reliable sources.

@ RussianRoulette - You didn't trust us when the Amazon crap was going on. How about trying now?

When people throw around rumours without proper sources and they don't turn out to be true, then we get a huge backlash against Axl/GN'R for not delivering, etc. I've seen it enough times to know what happens

For this reason - release date rumours just aren't discussed on this board. I'm sure you can find somewhere where they are. I'm sure a release date announcement isn't far off. Sit tight for that.

**LOCKED**

Edited by highvoltage