New Picture of Axl

cb11214

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:no:

who is this little 26 years old bitch anyway? and what's with the tag line "you're fired". Is shw some sort of human resources person of something. See this photo, it looks like she's on a private jet:

dsc00900kf5.jpg

Looks like she (they) have issues with Coke :laugh: ..diss the Coke!

..and here she is with Axl:

dsc00458ei9.jpg

Axl's looking somewhat unimpressed.

..who's the skinny girl with the big hands.

hmmm.. white and light green.

dsc007652cz6.jpg

skinny girls with big hands :rofl-lol::rofl-lol: looks like alty

anyway this bitch is lucky as hell being on axls jet n stuff but gotta say if thats the kind of company he keeps then i am pretty unimpressed he would never have hung with them in his younger days i just hate those ritch poser types so much and bloody people called "vegas" :no:

you are a fucking idiot. You have no idea who these people are or what kind of people they are. You think you can tell what kind of people they are from one photo? Fuck you you. I dress up when I go out, sometimes I look like a preppy fuck for work, other times I am pure rock. Fuckin morons like you make me want to vomit. Who are you to tell anyone who they can hang out with? Sounds like you are just jealous to me.

umm, I agree with you and all, but why would he be jealous of you? :question:

AROSE092606_2.jpg

1225562821_l.jpg

She is on the extreme right.

So ... are they the same?

If anything, I'd say she looks more like the girl right next to Axl.

Also, to whoever said this girl might be the mystery girl, it's not. The mystery girl is taller than Axl, and in the beach shot you can see this girl is shorter than him. Not that it really matters, but its just an observation.

was thinking the same thing.

Almost Famous, you have any close ups of the tat?

"..but gotta say if thats the kind of company he keeps then i am pretty unimpressed he would never have hung with them in his younger days."

(i could be wrong) but i guess that's why Axl appears to have distanced himself from ex band mates such as Slash and Duff, both of whom have stuck with their style's. Axl has long ditched the biker look if favour of the poser look. Come to think of it, he was ditching the biker look as far back as the UYI days. I guess the rest of the band knew they were in trouble and had their differences the moment Axl showed up wearing little more than swimming trunks live on stage.

cool post i guess your right

:no:

who is this little 26 years old bitch anyway? and what's with the tag line "you're fired". Is shw some sort of human resources person of something. See this photo, it looks like she's on a private jet:

dsc00900kf5.jpg

Looks like she (they) have issues with Coke :laugh: ..diss the Coke!

..and here she is with Axl:

dsc00458ei9.jpg

Axl's looking somewhat unimpressed.

..who's the skinny girl with the big hands.

hmmm.. white and light green.

dsc007652cz6.jpg

skinny girls with big hands :rofl-lol::rofl-lol: looks like alty

anyway this bitch is lucky as hell being on axls jet n stuff but gotta say if thats the kind of company he keeps then i am pretty unimpressed he would never have hung with them in his younger days i just hate those ritch poser types so much and bloody people called "vegas" :no:

you are a fucking idiot. You have no idea who these people are or what kind of people they are. You think you can tell what kind of people they are from one photo? Fuck you you. I dress up when I go out, sometimes I look like a preppy fuck for work, other times I am pure rock. Fuckin morons like you make me want to vomit. Who are you to tell anyone who they can hang out with? Sounds like you are just jealous to me.

WHABAM!! :o:rofl-lol:

naw dont agree with you sparkle i think your are being a prick sipping champers in him pimped white suit with a load of "trendies" myspace posers i doubt lemmy would be seden dead like that yknow?

it just seems so far away from the old axl and......pfft whatever i wont even continue responding to your crap you dont deserve it

Please, everyone. Fernando's girlfriend is/was Seanette "Seannie" Taylor, the competitive paintball player. They did a story about her in elsewhere magazine.

I can't believe ya'll didn't know that. You call yourselves fans..

:laugh:

Damn! I hate models! This girl is so lucky....

Whatever.

This is the profile

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...1a-155e64a301ef

I hope this does not get deleted, I thought it would be ok since the profile is public

WTF! Can someone explain to me how this random chic gets to hang out with AXL ROSE??! :anger:

Wait who is Fernando, Beta's son?

Edited by Appetite 4 Axl

This is the profile

I hope this does not get deleted, I thought it would be ok since the profile is public

WTF! Can someone explain to me how this random chic gets to hang out with AXL ROSE??! :anger:

This random chick is just a fan,she posted her pics with all the band members in htgth before, when the Vegas/San Francisco concerts took place.

And please, don´t gossip with these people you know nothing about.

N.R.

This is the profile

This random chick is just a fan,she posted her pics with all the band members in htgth before, when the Vegas/San Francisco concerts took place.

N.R.

What are you talking about? She has tons of pics with Axl, she can't just be a fan she knows him somehow.

Gossip? What the hell do you think you are doing .. this is a fan forum for fucksake all we do is gossip.

This is the profile

N.R.

Damn, bumping into you everywhere today!

Very authoritative there, must be the "mod" in you... :book:

Oh and yeah, the piercing... ;)

This is the profile

N.R.

What are you talking about? She has tons of pics with Axl, she can't just be a fan she knows him somehow.

Gossip? What the hell do you think you are doing .. this is a fan forum for fucksake all we do is gossip.

Sorry, I thought you were referring to the other girl whose myspace has been also posted here and people think she´s GNR related.

And yes, gossip is what a lot of people are doing here,whether you like it or not, from a pic of Axl in the beach with this girl we´ve gone to dig in all those other pics.

AROSE092606_2.jpg

1225562821_l.jpg

She is on the extreme right.

So ... are they the same?

If anything, I'd say she looks more like the girl right next to Axl.

Also, to whoever said this girl might be the mystery girl, it's not. The mystery girl is taller than Axl, and in the beach shot you can see this girl is shorter than him. Not that it really matters, but its just an observation.

was thinking the same thing.

Almost Famous, you have any close ups of the tat?

YES.

This girl on myspace is NOT THE MYSTERY chic for sure. It looks nothing like her too I'm surprised at some of you.

The girl right next to Axl in that photo does look like mystery woman though- but that's not for sure.

wow, some people here seriously need to buy glasses..

this girl we are talkin about here looks like she has some kind of asian heritage.. no way she is the same girl that was with Axl at starbucks...

btw, that jet is Axl's private jet, and she seems to be Vegas' girlfriend (that tall guy in the beach photo that is hugging her)

either way, I believe all this entourage are in relationships or are friends with Beta's children, that would make sense, so that's why they are with Axl, no need to criticize his company, cuz they probably are there because of Fernando, Vanessa or someone else, and not Axl directly