cb11214

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didnt it used to be about the music

:huh:

We don't need useless posts like this.

Yes it is about the music first and foremost to almost everyone here.

As fans we also can't help but be curious and we are allowed to discuss things other than the music. So please don't make it sound like you care more about the music than others on this board because that is not the case.

Didnt it used to be about the music

:huh:

We don't need useless posts like this.

Yes it is about the music first and foremost to almost everyone here.

As fans we also can't help but be curious and we are allowed to discuss things other than the music. So please don't make it sound like you care more about the music than others on this board because that is not the case.

Agreed. As long as we aren't talking about what type of toilet paper Axl uses to wipe his ass I don't see the harm in being curious.

AROSE092606_2.jpg

1225562821_l.jpg

She is on the extreme right.

So ... are they the same?

If anything, I'd say she looks more like the girl right next to Axl.

Also, to whoever said this girl might be the mystery girl, it's not. The mystery girl is taller than Axl, and in the beach shot you can see this girl is shorter than him. Not that it really matters, but its just an observation.

was thinking the same thing.

Almost Famous, you have any close ups of the tat?

I think The girl right next to Axl is the "mystery girl", not the girl whos profile we are looking at

^^^ No it isn't . :sleeper:

And fix your sig :xmassrudolph: look for sig guidelines.........just a friendly advice :devil:

KAnnon.

Friendly advice, go take the test.

http://www.nerdtests.com/funtests.php

And you are right, she is the girl in the pics with him a few weeks ago

http://65.99.204.200/AROSE092606_2.jpg

I really hope you're joking :mellow:

Kannon.

They look exactly alike to me... am I wrong here? They could be two different people, but everything about them is the same... same hair... height... lips... complexion.

My money would totally be on them being the same person... just like my money was on the Cards earlier in the week!! Haha.

Yeah, you keep thinking that <_<

Kannon.

Hey, dumbass... can you argue any of these points:

They could be two different people, but everything about them is the same...

same hair...

height...

lips...

complexion.

Are all Mets' fans illiterate? Were you not able to read it the first time around? I'll give you one thing, you're surly not a Yankees fan. Kudos there.

Back to the point, if you don't have any reasonable arguement for the above argument, shut the fuck up.

Got it?

BTW... we all know what your name is. We can see it next to each one of your posts. Look above your 'Mets' symbol. See, it says KANNON. So, there's no need to 'sign' your name after each post.

On to the weather...

Edited by Matt13

Is this Axl's plane? I am assuming it is a private charter?

0644tcec2.jpg

Can't be... doesn't have the seal of the President of the United States on it.

same hair...

height...

lips...

complexion.

mm are you for real? :unsure:

are you really saying that the girl whos profile we are discussing is the same as the girl of starbucks?

they are very different! the myspace girl for starters, is shorter and looks like she has some asian heritage, the mistery girl has totally different features

same hair...

height...

lips...

complexion.

are you really saying that the girl whos profile we are discussing is the same as the girl of starbucks?

they are very different! the myspace girl for starters, is shorter and looks like she has some asian heritage, the mistery girl has totally different features

Put sunglasses on her. Tell me what's different.

Axl REALLY needs to lose the braids. Who cares if his hair's thinning, just cut it short. But lose the weird extension/braid things.

Wow... that was random.

same hair...

height...

lips...

complexion.

Put sunglasses on her. Tell me what's different.

everything except the tan!

sorry but you need to look more closely, they are way different

Axl is enjoying the night with his friends. Whoopdie fuckin' doo. I dunno why there is so much bitching goin' on in this thread.

Axl's not the Axl we used to know because his entourage doesn't look like old Guns N' Roses? Because his company in these photos are posers? Honestly, don't you know that the majority of the posers out there are the ones who dress in leather or sport rap-wear? I'd say morons who think along those lines are the biggest posers of all. Little pre-pubescent fucks who think it's so badass to imitate their heroes, but have nothing to show for their arrogance and pride. Fuck the whole lot of ya. You'll always be sheep because you try to live by some standard or cultural trend that tells you how to think and behave. Once you grow up and actually start living life, you'll realize how moronically naive you were.

^^^ No it isn't . :sleeper:

And fix your sig :xmassrudolph: look for sig guidelines.........just a friendly advice :devil:

KAnnon.

Friendly advice, go take the test.

http://www.nerdtests.com/funtests.php

And you are right, she is the girl in the pics with him a few weeks ago

http://65.99.204.200/AROSE092606_2.jpg

I really hope you're joking :mellow:

Kannon.

They look exactly alike to me... am I wrong here? They could be two different people, but everything about them is the same... same hair... height... lips... complexion.

My money would totally be on them being the same person... just like my money was on the Cards earlier in the week!! Haha.

Yeah, you keep thinking that <_<

Kannon.

same hair...

height...

lips...

complexion.

Are all Mets' fans illiterate? Were you not able to read it the first time around? I'll give you one thing, you're surly not a Yankees fan. Kudos there.

Back to the point, if you don't have any reasonable arguement for the above argument, shut the fuck up.

Got it?

BTW... we all know what your name is. We can see it next to each one of your posts. Look above your 'Mets' symbol. See, it says KANNON. So, there's no need to 'sign' your name after each post.

On to the weather...

Hey Sherlock, "refer to my other post in another thread" ;)

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showto...82242&st=45

And the chick isn't even close to the one with Axl :kiss:

Kannon.

i don't care if y'all think axl looks like a poser in the white suit. sure wouldn't you be giving out if he dressed like a tramp or wore the same shit every day?? he puts the effort into looking good and he's got the dosh to buy expensive gear so whether it suits him or not and i'll agree the white suit doesn't, who gives a shit what he wears??? he looks fuckin hot either way and prob even better with nothing on at all!!!!! :P