practising guitar

The best practise you can have, is playing with a band. You learn so much faster in that way. Also learning other instruments is cool (im learning to play bass, and teaching myself to play some keyboards).

nah, the best way to learn is to get the guitar pro versions of van halen and learn that shit, note for note.

The best practise you can have, is playing with a band. You learn so much faster in that way. Also learning other instruments is cool (im learning to play bass, and teaching myself to play some keyboards).

nah, the best way to learn is to get the guitar pro versions of van halen and learn that shit, note for note.

wrong in my opinion. play with people better than you. you learn so mujch. thats my experience anyway.

well you really can't advance that much when you're comfortable, that's why i said that. sure it's more fun that way, it all depends on your goal, i suppose. and sure, playing with more advanced musicians is great, but are they really gonna put the time and effort in bringing someone up to speed? hell no they ain't, they're only good for breaking bad habits, tips, and pointers. hate to sound like a dick, but in all seriousness, i wouldn't jam with someone that doesn't know their guitar very well.

well you really can't advance that much when you're comfortable, that's why i said that. sure it's more fun that way, it all depends on your goal, i suppose. and sure, playing with more advanced musicians is great, but are they really gonna put the time and effort in bringing someone up to speed? hell no they ain't, they're only good for breaking bad habits, tips, and pointers. hate to sound like a dick, but in all seriousness, i wouldn't jam with someone that doesn't know their guitar very well.

shit, thats mean u would piss on me if i was on fire dude! im practisin my balls off now, four hours a day for the past week so far. my fingertips look like they got slices in em, this shit hurts after a while. someone gave me this book with shows u like pictures of chords n i jus been copying the shit. its incredible how hard this fuckin shit is though! makes a helluva a noise though :):):) YAY!! im gonna be jimi hendrix!!! *cough* i wanna play the beatles stuffs!!!!!!

Edited by frankwhite