Anthony Kiedis On Axl Rose

maherhar102502

On friday october 20th the red hot chili peppers played a concert at The TD Banknorth Garden and they were an hour and a half late due to weather and traffic.. Guns N Roses, 12.2.2002 were late at the TD Banknorth Garden (formerly fleet center)

after their opening jam and song (cant stop)Flea says sorry for being late and then Kiedis said "truth is we was hangin out with axl rose and apparently he has no sense of time" i have the audio i just dont no how to post it someone let me know

i thought this was a funny little quote by Kiedis hes a good man

so is axl

Edited by maherhar102502

He could of really been hanging with Ax.

Axl is a big fan of the Chili's.

not that I dont belive you, but do you got any sources on that?

Well I'm assuming that he's a fan.

I remember reading that Axl was spotted at a Chili's show in like 2000 or around then. So it's safe to say that he's a fan.

Well, Axl did get Dave Navaro to play on Oh My God, which was in 99, right around the time he was playaing the the pepperds

A8R

Well, Axl did get Dave Navaro to play on Oh My God, which was in 99, right around the time he was playaing the the pepperds

A8R

Actually, Frusciante was back with the peppers by then. Californication came out in 99 so it had to been recorded in 98.

Here's an old photo that I found.

axlredhot.jpg

For some reason, I think that he was really kicking it with Axl. Because if you think about it. Him pulling an Axl being late joke is probably like 15 years out-dated.

Is it? He waslate for some Europe-shows and he is well known for being late. It´s like a GN´R Trade mark i f you ask me. (just check the Mr. Brownstone lyrics for example)

Funny. Kiedis is great, I love the Peppers!

If CD is anywhere as good as Stadium Arcadium I'll be impressed. :ph34r:

erm... pardon? <_<

:laugh:

Sorry, I can't do the mean face with you... :heart:

Anyway, enough foreplay. CD will CRUCIFIE Stadium Arcadium. Although I do really love that album... call it blind faith. ;)