Prediction: how many copies will be sold of Chinese Democracy....and on what number will it debut in the US?

saulhudson88

Speaking from a United Kingdom Point of view it,And im looking at the way the U.k Charts are but to get a number 1 you only need to sell 10 too 20 thousand copies Or some total of around that region to get to number one,it sounds ridiculous buts thats how crap our main charts is LOL.

If you total the attendences that went to see guns on the u.k tour,obviously not everyone who went to these gigs went to every single one so were safe to say that has to pass 30 too 40 thou + easily and you know each one of theses fans are gonna buy a copie.

Then theres the People who will buy just on guns past reputation and then lastly theres gonna be at least a fair few who are gonna want to know what all the fuss is about this "silly chinese democracy" album thats taken near 14 years to get out on the shelf.

Hence with all this in Axl & the crews or bands favour,from a U.K perspective there is only one verdict........

Single Debut : Number 1

Album Debut : Number 1

Sanctuary/Geffen......Get that Platinum disc out the cupboard and shine it up real nice For Guns N Roses!

God i wish i could be in the same room as Scott Weiland Especially,Slash,Duff & Matt

when the Charts are released for the period when the album drops :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Slash : "Ummmmmmmmm....Duff.......Do you have Axls number?"

Duff : "Yeah,i was gonna ask in the same thing,how does bass line for BETTER go again?" :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

fast forward to a few minutes later:

Slash : "Oh wait...what were we thinking? we are already in a super-duper kickass rock band! lolz!!1"

Duff : "hehehe lmao, oh you silly billy Slash! i love you when youre drunk...VR group hug!"

yay @ vr :)